PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bartosek Memorial Fund

Ryan
03-20-2003, 12:39 PM
This was posted at ******** by "Motochicksmom."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please pass on this info to any other atv sites you might like this to be on- you guys probably know more of them than I do. Thanks.

Matt Bartosek Memorial Fund

This permanent endowment was created to celebrate the life of Matthew D. Bartosek. His family wants his passion for ATV racing to live on...and for Matt to be remembered as a dedicated athlete that followed his dreams.

The interest from this endowment will be used annually to further the sport of ATV racing in the form of scholarships, hosting of charity events and certain activities sponsored by the All Terrain Vehicle Association(ATVA).

Donations may be made out to the:
Matt Bartosek Memorial Fund

Please forward to:
The Erie Community Foundation
127 West Sixth Street
Erie, PA 16501

For further information please contact:
Debi Bartosek, 814/922-3304, DB250R@aol.com
Ed Bartosek, 814/922-7126, BarEng@aol.com

Your gift is tax deductible

Was great to see Deb, Jodi and John in Georgia. They had a wonderful collage of pictures of Matt as well as stickers set out in front of their trailer. Weren't many quads that went by that didn't have the #88 sticker on them. I told her I would post this as I'm sure many didn't know this was available.

Thanks, and again, please pass this along to any ATV site and help this go far.

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 01:44 PM

AtvMxRider
03-20-2003, 01:46 PM

breaks-alot
07-10-2003, 02:01 PM
The Matt Bartosek memorial race will be held on saterday, and will be a quad money race with a purse that is almost 4,000 and growing! Please come out and see the bike the Bartoseks are raffling off to benifit the "Matt Bartosek Memorial Fund" This Bike is a Suzuki-pro production ready quad. Tickets are $10.00 a peice

TDBRPH
07-10-2003, 03:52 PM
Can you buy tickets via the internet ?

thanks
Triston

breaks-alot
07-11-2003, 03:56 AM
I don't think Matt's mom has set up a way yet. But if you goto the memorial race or any GNC National the bike and tickets will be there.