PDA

View Full Version : 2012 XMX Rossier E85 / BCS

Rotor
12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
1718106378Quad was built by Norris Quin (he was Pat Brown's mechanic when Pat rode for Yamaha) for a friend of mine that injured himself and can't ride. My son raced it for part of last season. $7000

CV-4 hose kit
Fox Podium x rear
Fox evol fronts set for 175lbs B class rider
percision pro stabilizer
Rossier E85 build
Epoxy/ported head, custom web cams, bored throttle body, brown injector, reprogramed ECU, power commander, Rossier air filter kit, Rossier exhaust, JE piston

BCS-
Race harness, lowered subframe, sprocket guard, brake update kit, inline super cooler, frame reinforcement kit, seat mount kit, rear chain guide, coil relocator, ecu relocator, clutch basket and lock washer, heavy duty pull rod, NGK plug wires, Radiator mod, engine ice
ASV levers
Pro Armor nerfs
TRX master cylinder.
quadtech, teamcanam seat cover.
upgraded oil tank

He had an electrical problem at Lorett's so I just put a new BCS race harness (front half). Cylinder was just sent to Rossier and renickasealed, new JE piston installed. I only started it to make sure everything is running smooth after installing the wiring harness and new piston.
Rear shock had new line to rezzy and serviced at Loretta's and hasn't been ridden since.
Attached Thumbnails

Best way to get in contact is email, rostonh@hotmail.com and my ebay id is rostonhunting. cell is 334-475-5375 but phone broke yesterday, hopefully have new phone with same number tomorrow.

Rotor
12-08-2013, 05:17 PM
I have the green injector and map for race gas if anyone would rather have it set up for race gas.

troysDS
01-03-2014, 11:47 PM
If he's willing to part out or anything, I'm looking for a full race engine.

Rotor
01-18-2014, 10:24 PM
If he's willing to part out or anything, I'm looking for a full race engine.

Of course everything has a price but the engine is going to be the most expensive. Would need $4000 for the complete engine.

troysDS
01-19-2014, 02:42 AM
Haha I can get my full race motor rebuilt for half that. Thanks.

Rotor
01-19-2014, 01:16 PM
Normally always cheaper to rebuild. This one has $1200 just in the head($450 for port/epoxy from Rossier, & $750 for web cams). You should be able to get a new crank, piston, bearings, and gasket kit for that if already have a built head. And if you buy your piston from Rossier they will re-hash your cylinder for no charge.

Rotor
01-19-2014, 01:20 PM
A new race engine from BCS is 10,000. A new stock one is 5,000. You have ridden these so you know parts aren't as cheap as Honda or Yami.