PDA

View Full Version : Flordia practice trip dec 26-jan 1

t.hale17
11-28-2013, 08:22 AM
I will be looking at going to Waldo, Hard rock, if they will allow us. And maybe some tracks that Mike Deal knows of a little further south. We had a big time and made lots if improvement there last year. We would love to have a big group of mini's go. At Waldo there is a very nice hotel you can ride to from the track.

RCR_531
12-07-2013, 08:10 PM
No coats needed hehe. I wish we could make it this year. Not sure what the plans are for in 2014. We had a great time last year.

t.hale17
12-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Come on yall can come to the house jump in the RV (new one at that(or new to me), and head down. The boys will have a play mate and I can have some one to split cost with! We did have a blast last year. By the way I had to go buy a jacket when I was there last year! Your can listen to deal about how to fix your quad, but he isn't a weather man forsure!!! I believe it was Visnic that brought that weather with him last year. Dang VISNIC'S!!!!!!

greenmachine70
12-20-2013, 04:13 PM
Hey guys, the weather is great. Started out at 50 this morning at sunrise and ended up 81 I am near Tampa area just a few miles from Mike D.
I have known Mike since high school. You guys will have a blast riding with him at those tracks. Coyote MX is a good one too for the guys who like clay tracks. If you want big outdoor size track mixed sand and clay hit up Bartow Motocross. I do know a large group of full size quads and some youth size will be there the weekend after Christmas.
Maybe I will bring my son out on the blaster one last time to ride with your pilots and Cale but you have to promise to go easy on him with those 2fast 90's...lol

t.hale17
12-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Great info! I am sure Visnic will ruin any good weather yall are having! :blah: Holla at me if yall are around. Depending on the boys confidence: if it's low we Will stay at waldo if it's high and they are feeling great then I would love to bounce around. Thanks to Motowoz we have a couple of new shocks to dial in so I can see a few days at waldo. Right off the bat
Terry hale 270-839-5989 look toward riding with yall

greenmachine70
12-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Many tracks are getting pressured from bikes to stop quads. Hard Rock cut them off too but then reconsidered, however if you're on a quad you must go slow in the turns...LOL
Bartow MX welcomes quads and bikes all the time and you can shred the berms if you want to!
I spoke to Mike and he said y'all might be at Bartow Friday. Look forward to meeting everyone.
Tim will also allow camping at Bartow if needed and the track is very close to town for food etc