PDA

View Full Version : Video of my son racing D13 MX at NCMP aginst Cobras and DRR's.

exhausted
11-25-2013, 05:30 AM
My son had to Beat Dylan on the yellow Cobra in at least 1 moto this past weekend to clinch the season championship. He almost got it in moto 1, but got a little out of shape in the rythm section and couldn't catch back up before the checkered flag.

So moto 2 was his last chance since he has to miss the last race of the season.

Here is the helmet cam video of moto 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnKWwEk5njM

ontargetracing
11-26-2013, 11:53 PM
Looks like that was a good race. The top three were going pretty good..! Wonder what cc his cobra is ? I heard he had a little problem at Loretta's.

wickestangwv
11-29-2013, 04:38 PM
I think the cobra is 75cc but not sure.

bb49
11-30-2013, 01:40 PM
looks like to me the battle was for 2nd and 3rd the leader checked out

hensonfamfun
11-30-2013, 09:49 PM
Dylan Payne??? Surely not?? His parents got busted for running Him in the 50 cvt class on a 70 cvt. robbed a couple of kids in the series of plaques and their parents money for a couple of races but I bet it's not the same people.

wickestangwv
12-01-2013, 08:17 AM
That is Dylan Payne. I had never heard of what you said before though.

hensonfamfun
12-01-2013, 08:33 AM
That is Dylan Payne. I had never heard of what you said before though.

Yeah I don't think he broadcasted that lol. Goto the "rumors" link. About the third page is where it started with him and what all was said or you can goto the results link an see where he got a DQ. Cheaters. That's just the truth. I was there and saw it.

exhausted
12-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Ya, that is Dylan Payne. I didnt know he was dq'd for cheating either. But we have just gotten into racing in the past year.
The kid in cirst is Zack Decker and he just checks out anytime he comes down to race with us. Lol i'm thinking about going the Cobra route for next season if we cant get any more power out of the Raptor.

exhausted
12-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Here is some phone footage of the same race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Nen2pl5uE

bigdaddy77
12-01-2013, 07:46 PM
You will not be able to get enough horsepower out of any of the four stroke quads to compete with the 2 strokes. The Cobra seems to be a good route but I would consider running a mod motor. or just go with one of the mods out there. JB, DC, Fischer or Cobra with a dirtbike motor.

jake55
12-02-2013, 06:27 AM
amazing what some will do to win. some cheat, some switch to dirt bikes. i guess if they dont win there they will switch to pedal bikes or r/c cars or something like that.

Bens Dad
12-02-2013, 12:56 PM
amazing what some will do to win. some cheat, some switch to dirt bikes. i guess if they dont win there they will switch to pedal bikes or r/c cars or something like that.

Yep!!! My son Barrett Cushman was one of the ones he protested at L.L.ranch by Payne!!! The part that pisses me off is that you think we where cheating because you are cheating!! It ended up costing us Moto 2, because after Moto 1 they locked our Quad up over night mudd and all!! After very little prep to get ready for Moto2 I was not able to tighten slipper sprocket. Soooo quess what happens on last lap!!!! Anyway put a very Bad taste in my mouth and we are trying to switch to Dirt Bikes not because of not being able to win, but because the rules are a little more tuff and followed up by officials. By the way our 50 came out clean and legal. We still placed 3rd in cvt class this year

exhausted
12-08-2013, 06:57 PM
You will not be able to get enough horsepower out of any of the four stroke quads to compete with the 2 strokes. The Cobra seems to be a good route but I would consider running a mod motor. or just go with one of the mods out there. JB, DC, Fischer or Cobra with a dirtbike motor.
We can't run a mod set up, our local district only has a 90 production class. I think we are gonna try a few of the 4 stroke 125 classes at the nationals this year. We have never been to one, so not sure what we are getting into, or if my son will be competitive or not there. Only one way to find out I guess.

ontargetracing
12-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Go for it.. I think he will do well.!! Fastest kid on a raptor 125 that I have seen.

exhausted
12-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Go for it.. I think he will do well.!! Fastest kid on a raptor 125 that I have seen.

Thanks. We appreciate it. Only one way to find out I guess. Lol