PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Fresh built YFZ

k.hollon38
11-19-2013, 12:10 AM
*PRICED REDUCED TO SELL 2800 OBO; IF IT DOES NOT SELL I WILL BE PARTING OUT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE There is 2000 dollars worth of new or rebuilt suspension and linkage on this bike. Don't pass up this deal.

LET ME BE CLEAR: Bike will need a good top end+ carb cleaning, and new battery and it will fire right up. I let it set for too long and let the fuel congeal.

I got out of racing in 2008 and sold everything but this bike held on hope I would recover from my back injury and I never managed, decided it is time to let go and get rid of my last bit of gear and this bike. I traded two bikes for it in 2007, it was bone stock with a blown motor, rebuilt the bike entirely bottom, top end and all the parts listed. It was broke in, then I practiced on it five times before succumbing to injury so this bike has less than 30 hours on it. Bike Ran in Spring 2011 after that I let it set, so it will need a good head and carb cleaning to degunk set up gas, but it will run. Posting pics soon.

Laker Custom Red plastics, trimmed tastefully. Key wired to left front plastic

Cam Mod
Dr.D Slip on +jets
Foam Filter
EZ Fuel/air mixture screw

Faast Flex bars + Spyder grips, YZ 80 killswitch wired for start button +Kill switch

Full Lonestar Suite brand new everything.

+2 LT A - Arms, Black bottom chrome upper
+2 LT Swing Arm Blue +Carrier and +2 axle
Standard length chrome steering stem
Battery Box
EZ Pull clutch lever
Spindles

Custom Axis Triple rate LT Adjustable Fronts
Custom Axis Triple Rate LT rear, all springs at 220 lbs, rebuilt for this bike, came off a previous YFZ.

A/C Black Bumper, grab bar, and Nerfs.

ITP holeshot 50% tread on ITP T-9 Baja Rims all around.

Steel braided brake lines, after market Rotor on rear, unsure of Make.

I am located in Central AL. I am willing to drive half distance. 3500 OBO not too sure what things are going for now but I know as long as the parts are kept up they aren't loosing a great deal of value and like I said everything is new or rebuilt. Make me an offer.

You can email me at k.hollon38@gmail.com or contact me here. Thanks.

Exrider911
11-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Send me some pics foxrider10145@gmail.com. Thanks

k.hollon38
11-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Sorry about the delay, they'll be in your inbox tomorrow!

Exrider911
12-05-2013, 11:53 PM
#38?

k.hollon38
01-28-2014, 03:29 AM
Bump for reduced price.

swamp
02-07-2014, 03:19 PM
I have a 1988 s 10 blazer with a small block chevorlet 350 motor in it to trade