PDA

View Full Version : Hello out there?

turdboy
11-18-2013, 09:01 PM
This forum has seized up!!! Where is everyone? Even the parts section is dead. Back in the day the parts section was loaded, now it's like 2 new parts per week. I think now would be a good time to eliminate a lot of the unused categories that haven't been used since like 09'.

blacknblue#2
11-19-2013, 05:08 AM
Its dead round here. Your right at one time you had to dig 2 or 3 pages back to find a thread you started yesterday. I also wish they would eliminate a bunch of unused threads. Go back to the old "little man" feel.

2001400exrida
11-19-2013, 07:09 AM
yeah there are so many sections not used....i tried to suggest maybe some subforums for specific models, the popular ones. like the 400ex, 250r, and trx450r, and the minis i think all of these sections could use sub forums for motor, suspension, maintenance etc. I got shot down though, mods think it will lessen the amount of posts because there's always so many sections not posted in. The main sections could use sub forums.

yellowzo3
11-25-2013, 05:58 PM
ECHO......... echo...... ....................echo.......................... ..............echo

I've been checking in once in a while even though I haven't ridden in years but haven't replied or commented on anything. The forum is more dead than it ever has been. Who knows when it will make a turn around since its been steadily declining for the past few years :( ..From the looks of things it seems like there are a few diehard users still posting here and there as well as the stray newcomer looking for advice. Are all of the other atv forums like this too? I haven't logged onto most of them in years.

beastlywarrior
11-25-2013, 07:10 PM
ECHO......... echo...... ....................echo.......................... ..............echo

I've been checking in once in a while even though I haven't ridden in years but haven't replied or commented on anything. The forum is more dead than it ever has been. Who knows when it will make a turn around since its been steadily declining for the past few years :( ..From the looks of things it seems like there are a few diehard users still posting here and there as well as the stray newcomer looking for advice. Are all of the other atv forums like this too? I haven't logged onto most of them in years.

Every atv site is like this now

rf928
11-26-2013, 11:00 AM
I feel the same... So I went to YFZCentral. It's very which alive compared to this, I can see myself leaving this site just because it's so slow now. It's sad, no support in racing, not much news from OEM's... What's next?

ThumPIN_450R
11-26-2013, 01:18 PM
social networking is killing forums. Why come on here to talk to atvriders from all over when you have people you don't know from all across the nation on facebook to answer you're questions

CJM
11-26-2013, 05:46 PM
What is killing these forums is facebook, but also people who are rude to other posters. Others see this and it drives them away.

yellowzo3
11-26-2013, 06:11 PM
All forums have the negative bunches but I thought this site did a pretty good job of welcoming everyone and helping out. I guess Facebook and other social media sites are killing forums slowly but this site still has years of info to offer anybody who searches for it. I actually didn't really know anybody who rode around me so being a member here gave me a heads up of what was going on at what tracks/riding spots around me. I've also met a few cool people from this site and others over the years (I think a lot of us have). Hopefully it picks up, I enjoyed checking in daily to see what was new.