PDA

View Full Version : 2008 DRR 70 dc, fox, extras

tntauto1127
11-08-2013, 11:51 AM
My boy is moving to the shifter class so I am selling our last 2 DRR's. Here is the info for this one

This quad was built by Hetrick Racing and ran at the nationals then local races. It was maintained by Hetrick Racing and myself. It runs really strong and won the PAMX 70 cvt class this year. It is a 2008 DRR 70 with the Polinin Evol 3 cylinder, new crank and top end with 3 races on them, Haggerty intake, Keihin carb, uni-filter, Fox podium rear shock and Fox Float xt front shocks with about 6 races on them, DC long travel a-arms, DC long travel roundhouse swingarm, Max rpm chain tensioner, eliminator aftermarket adjustable axle with lifetime warranty, stage 6 PVL, slipper clutch, Koso pipe, Aluminum scoop front bumper, reinforced aluminum rear wheels, and aluminum front wheels, DWT tires in very good condition, Hetrick seatcover, Rath nerf bars, ATV fourplay handlebars, JB steering stem, foot brake( but I think I still have a hand brake also). It has white and pink fenders in the photos but I do have white rear fenders if you prefer those.

I have alot of extras that will go with it, extra sprockets, bunch of air filters, extra bearing carrier, brake calipers, hubs, front and rear tires and wheels, and a bunch of other parts.

I am asking $2500 for everything. Depending on your childs size I have some really good racing gear I will throw in that my kids outgrew.

You can text me at 814-592-5528 if you have questions or want more pictures.

Thanks,
Tom