PDA

View Full Version : Upstate ny recreational facility

Jdk750
11-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Name's Jeff, 18 Yrs old, currently attending Clarkson University for Business/Entrepreneurship. Looking to start up an off-road rec./sports center once I get out of college. I understand start-up costs are high (Land, Property Taxes, Insurance, Lawyer, etc.) but we need more of these in NY. The park would host a variety of things such as, motocross, hare scrambles, oval dirt track racing, recreational riding with diverse opportunities (Mud, dirt, rock, sand, gravel), etc. I'm looking to find out where I can get a start on it while in college, other than just saving money. I'm an avid rider and want to get the word out there! Anyone welcome to join this discussion please don't hesitate. If you want to personally e-mail me, hit me up at atvoffroadin4@aol.com Thanks!

flint250trx
11-09-2013, 05:27 AM
I am from Potsdam too man. I knwo of a few small local tracks I have one a pro dirt bike rider has one at his house and a Doctor in Hanawa falls has a track as well. It would be great to have an off road park arround here. Get ahold of me if you want to ride some time