PDA

View Full Version : 2009 ktm 450sx for sale

mrowe
11-06-2013, 09:45 AM
I have two 2009 ktm 450sx's for sale that belonged to a rider who was injured at work and was unable to continue racing. These bikes have been parked for a couple of years now, although I have started them occasionally as I was trying to sell them periodically. The practice bike has 42 hours on it and had recently had the motor gone through at Baldwin Motorsports just before parking. It has a custom axis rear shock and sd reworked fronts...it is all ktm original...fmf pipe, beadlocks, nerfs, tether...just as they come in nice condition...5000 or possible trade

Now the race bike has 32 hours on it and also had the motor completely done at Baldwin at the same time...it has a brand new Dasa exhaust(put on at Baldwin) in new perfect condition...It has Roberts A arms, Motowoz shocks with ZPS, Motowoz rear as well, bike ignition, cut harness, battery relocation, holeshot device, and probably more I am forgetting...its been a while. They have been sitting in my shop and the owner wants to sell them and I want them out of my shop....6000.00 for race bike or will consider trades...

If you are a Ktm guy these are really nice bikes...not perfect as they as used race bikes but I maintained them they have had regular sevice and are mechanically perfect...they are ready to go with the exception of the battereis which are getting questionable just from age...

If you are interested you can call me at 920-470-4611 for better details and information. I am located in green bay wisconsin...thanks Matt

Pimped_wart_no2
12-04-2013, 11:22 AM
What are you looking for as far as trades go? Thanks

mrowe
12-04-2013, 10:13 PM
What are you looking for as far as trades go? Thanks

I am completely open minded