PDA

View Full Version : 05 trx450 built for mx fs/ft

Shafer777
11-03-2013, 01:45 PM
getting to the point where im tired of hurting myself for a $5 trophy, so Im commiting to selling my baby. ive broken my neck on this quad, tried to get back into it, ran out of money, tried again and dislocated my hip so I think its time. It does not have a title, I built it from a complete turd ground up, im asking 5000, or trades for a car/street legal bikes. I also have a stock, titled 04 300ex that I would throw in for 5500. (300 needs a battery)

the 450 is a midrange motor last built by extreme tec atv in Mt. Gilead Ohio, it last dynoed at 54hp and 34ft lbs.
13.5:1 wiseco piston, stage 2 hot cam, Baldwin ported head with +2+1 valves, 08 fcr carb, airbox and fuel tank, motoworks g2 full system (includes all inserts), and a hinson BLT full billet clutch. motor has 2 races on the last rebuild before I hurt myself. I only run uni filters and washed it and changed the oil every day of racing, during national weekends i'd do this 3-4 times during the weekend.

chassis has been gusseted and pc'd, but the arms could use a new coat I suppose. it has janssen outlaw 2 long travel all around, front shocks are custom axis triple rates with comp and rebound, rear is an elka dual rate with high and low speed compression, rebound, and elkas reverse long travel link. all the shocks have remote rezzys. lonestar twin row carrier and axle, pro armor fat peg nerfs with heel guards, roll designs +2 chrome stem, pro taper contour bars, the wiring harness has been professionally stripped to the basics, I run stock cdi even with high rev springs, higher revs just wear motors out faster.

it will come on the rims posted in the pics, which are dwt g2 rears and rokout fronts with dwt rear tires and razr cross fronts, and will come with a newer set of cross fronts and brand new sti tech 4 rears. so youre not going to get ripped off on the kicks like people normally do.

im getting out of racing so you'll get all the parts i got or that you want, and if you need gear I have a lot, such as a tld edition leatt brace and leatt chest protector, other chest protectors, 4 sets of gear sizes 30 to 34 pants and medium to large jerseys, boots, goggles, anything you want take it with the quad.

I don't need to sell it so good luck trying to jew me, if you want it badly pay up, but don't haggle my time as everyone likes easy/fast deals. I do like ricers, but im gonna have to look everything over before I trade. shoot me a text or call and leave a voice mail, 419-631-5920. thanks for looking!

currently working on posting pics

Shafer777
11-03-2013, 01:53 PM