PDA

View Full Version : What full system pipe?

Cannonball08
03-20-2003, 03:51 AM
What full system pipe do you guys recommend? I am in between an R4 and LRD. Any Thoughts or suggestions would be appriciated

Steve-o 400EX
03-20-2003, 04:05 AM
I would say go with the LRD. I love White Bros. but from what i have been told the LRD is a sweet pipe. I was thinkin about gettin one but i'm gunna go with a powerbong header with my e-series slip on.

RiPPiNiTuP7
03-20-2003, 04:12 AM
Definitely LRD, their exhaust is badass :macho

Pappy
03-20-2003, 04:14 AM
ive had the lrd....and yes its nice...but the finish on it doesnt last very good and the fit leaves alot to be desired

RiPPiNiTuP7
03-20-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
ive had the lrd....and yes its nice...but the finish on it doesnt last very good and the fit leaves alot to be desired

I believe you had the old version, their new one has alot of improvements. It took me literally about 5 minutes to install mine...it fit like a glove, and I agree the chrome does not hold up the best (discoloring), but the ceramic is top notch :macho

Pappy
03-20-2003, 04:20 AM
well ive installed 2 of the new versions...and they still dont fit like i feel they should. but i agree the ceramic is the way to go

mysticfalcon
03-20-2003, 04:21 AM
I liked my old LRD but i dodnt have any trouble with the fit on mine. The power really good. My buddy has a whie Bros and its always broken. Its been welded back together 3 times. and it's fit was worse than my LRD was.

RiPPiNiTuP7
03-20-2003, 04:22 AM
well ive installed 2 of the new versions...and they still dont fit like i feel they should. but i agree the ceramic is the way to go

Thats odd, mine went on fine :confused2 I even seen a couple articles on the LRD and they said the fit was great...

Pappy
03-20-2003, 04:22 AM
lol taco sent me his pro circuit...that mofo was all cracked up...and i like them pipe's too:(

Pappy
03-20-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7
Thats odd, mine went on fine :confused2

well im very particuliar with fit and finish...hell i didnt even like the fullbore;) i dont like the lrd's clamp. the overall look of the pipe is very good tho and it is IMO one of the best preforming pipes available

mysticfalcon
03-20-2003, 04:28 AM
well im very particuliar with fit and finish...hell i didnt even like the fullbore;) i dont like the lrd's clamp. the overall look of the pipe is very good tho and it is IMO one of the best preforming pipes available
your fullbore went on bad. It shoulda fit a lot better for what that stuff costs. I wasnt impressed.