PDA

View Full Version : fully built mx kfx

sexysilverado45
10-24-2013, 12:18 PM
I have for sale my 08 KFX 450r. I bought it 3 years ago from a college student in tennessee as he was getting ready to graduate and had to pay off student loans. I am now in the same position he was in. When I purchased the atv it was stock and I have done all the upgrades since. This atv has been nothing but reliable. The only problems I have encountered where a temp sensor, and a chain that broke because of a warped rear sprocket. I built it for mx and it has been raced for 2 short seasons. The only thing not done to it is motor work as I wanted it to remain reliable. I have never added up what all was spent on this atv but a rough guess says somewhere in the 12-15k range. So why spend all that money on a new one when you can buy this one with everything already done.

Upgrades:
Motowoz tripple rate front shocks
Motowoz dual rate rear shock
Walsh race craft a-arms
Walsh +2 steering stem
Walsh anti vibe clamps
Fast Flex bars
White carbon fiber maier plastics
Pink maier shrouds
(I do have the stock white plastics and headlights as well)
TAG skid plate.
Houser pro bounce nerf bars
Dominator 2 rear axle
Hiper cf1 rear wheels
Hiper tech 3 front wheels
Renthal 15t front sprocket
Steel rear sprocket
D.i.d gold chain 4 rides on it
08 kxf dirt bike cams
Fuel Customs Intake
White Dasa exhaust
Quad tech hump seat.
Cv4 rad hoses
dg national II front bumper
trp custom hood
nine one nine designs graphics
streamline braided steel brake lines

I will include an extra set of rear gold speed tires and a set of scat trac paddle tires.

I think that about covers it all.

If you have any questions please call/text me at 316 648 3102
I currently reside in manhattan ks & the atv is back home in wichita ks so any meet ups would need to take place on the weekend. Also I am not in a hurry to sell so no low ball offers and I'm pretty tied up with school so no tire kickers. Also I am not interested in parting it out.

thanks for looking,

In the pictures it has a green rath bumper. Now it has a dg national 2 bumper.

PRICE IS 7000 0B0

sexysilverado45
10-24-2013, 12:20 PM
everything is built minus motor.

sexysilverado45
10-29-2013, 01:58 AM
bumpity if your interested shoot me some offers. I did forget to mention im not interested in trades. Thanks for looking