PDA

View Full Version : Honda 150CRF powered Cobra

gdr8
10-14-2013, 09:33 PM
Time to sell and move up. We are selling my sons Cobra, it has a Honda 150 CRF motor. Motor has about 10 hours on a complete rebuild including having the gears tumbled, new cylinder, 12.5 piston and new top end. The head has major porting and flow work. Just had a valve job done 2 races ago. Custom side cover with access cover to remove clutch without removing the entire side cover. The quad was completely torn down last spring with all new bearings and powder coating.
When the quad was built it started with a brand new 2008 frame that was completely gusseted which has never had any problems. The build also started with both motors being brand new from Honda. I posted pictures in the other form of the build. It has JB arms, custom rear swing arm with the Honda needle bearings. Ohlins TTX shocks with two sets of different springs for the front and one lighter one for the rear. Anti-vibe steering stem. AVS levers, Flexx bars, Carbon bead lock wheels, Carbon fiber tie rods, skid plate. We have ran this for 2 1/2 years and never had a DNF. This was built right and works very well. Very fast and dependable.
I am selling this as a complete program, everything I have this goes with it and includes:
A complete spare CRF 150 motor that has about 20 hours on it. Spare CDI, coil, custom race ground cam, sprockets, 2 steering stems, One is a plus 1 and the other is a plus 2 inch. Factory manual and whatever else I have for this.
All this for $7500.
Call or text for more info and pictures. I will try and post some later. We live in Washington state so I can help arrange shipping if its needed.

Garett (360) 921-3263

gdr8
10-27-2013, 09:12 PM
I will separate the spare motor and parts and just sell the quad for $5500. A few of the spare parts for the quad will be included.

gdr8
11-25-2013, 10:25 PM
BUmp

gdr8
12-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Sold!!!!