PDA

View Full Version : OMF Seat Knob Style Brackets Interest Needed!

ATVRacing2
10-12-2013, 08:39 PM
OK, I emailed OMF Peformance about what the stance was in making another run of these again. There was a thread on this on the .net site awhile back but I am making a thread here about it. Daraugh "Bones" Flynn emailed me back saying they have a total of 12 names including mine people who are interested.They need a total of atleast 50 Names in order to make another run of these. Now its fine to list here that your interested, but if your serious about it, CALL THEM! Tell them your full name and info so that they know that your interested! I am going to spread the word on .net and .org sites because I definitely want to purchase on these brackets. So again, if your interested, call OMF at 951-354-8272 or email Bones. His email is bones@omfperformance.com.

Exrider911
10-13-2013, 12:50 AM
I called them before about them but they said they couldn't get them/make them for me. Are they only doing it for the 250r??

ATVRacing2
10-13-2013, 09:06 AM
Exrider911 - as far as I know its only for the 250R. OMF needs atleast 50 people in order to make another run of these seat brackets as they are currently discontinued. They will make another run of these if they have enough demand for them. Call OMF and ask to speak to "Bones" thats Daraugh nickname. He is keeping a list of names of whose interested.

chopp124
10-17-2013, 04:38 PM
i will have some for sale in bout 1 week they are the gibson syle ones i used to make

ATVRacing2
10-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Im only looking to prushasing a new OMF Seat Bracket. If anyone is interested, give OMF a call to let them know. Thanks.

DnB_racing
10-20-2013, 09:34 AM
i will have some for sale in bout 1 week they are the gibson syle ones i used to makeid be interested in these