PDA

View Full Version : Walsh crf450 hybrid

quadcrazy02
10-11-2013, 11:38 AM
902-278-8564 give me a call or text if interested in my Walsh I don't get on at riders much anymore, I'm in the middle of corn harvest and very busy at the moment, I'm asking 7500 with the extras, white hood, Walsh frontend spare parts, etc, 7000 with no extras. I could maybe meet halfway in a couple weeks or so if interested, I don't have time to set up shipping...sorry, has for as the bike it is what it is, it's ready to roll with 1hr on complete bottom end from honda, including cases,etc, top end has one of brad covingtons heads on it with stock 03 crf cam, I believe stock compression JE piston, can't remember when I put it together , has two rides on it. If u want up to date pictures shoot me a text. I hate that the bike is collecting dust, wud like for it to go to a good Hm. The bike is an 03 frame with removable frame rail, 03 motor, Bryan Chaler built it in 03 and raced it in pro am in 04, sat on stand in his shop til I bought it in 2010, i put maybe 4 hrs on it then redid it like it sets with new bearings bushings, seat foam cover etc, I rode it on Mx track twice for about one hr total, not even a tank of gas. You want be disappointed.
Sorry for the delay of getting back to you.
Can also email pictures quadcrazy02@yahoo.com
Thanks and God Bless,

Jay Holman

Exrider911
10-25-2013, 06:41 PM
part it out and sell me the frame? lol

Exrider911
10-25-2013, 06:46 PM
part it out and sell me the frame? lol