PDA

View Full Version : Can am ds450 race ready never raced

the4billa
10-01-2013, 09:03 AM
So I have an 08 ds I purchased from joe haavisto it was his practice bike that he just finished re building to practice for new season and then called it quits,since I have purchased it from him I have had to do nothing absolutely nothing to engine I put about 18hrs since, it's never been raced i change the oil and filter every time I keep it nice as u can see, bike actually has a motoworks tittle because joe use to race for them, now quad will not be sold with the pb1 shocks on it I have a pair of elka stage 4 with new style knobs that at the time where being r&d by joe for the elka 5 shock here what the bike has
Engine-mild porting job
13:1 piston runs c12
Bcs large intake system
Walsh longtravel a arms and tie rods
Flashed ecu for limp mode and pink wire cut
Following parts have been on bike for 2 months have 2 rides on them
They are the lonestar axle the sprocket hub and carrier all new
The bills header full exhaust purchesed from bcs brand new
Walsh pull rod
The swing arm is off of chad wienens race bike its custom made not cut and welded it was made from factory can am for chad shortened 5/8th with grease fittings
Pro precision dampner and precision handle bar clamp
Custom hydro dipped front fender costing over 250 bucks in blue carbon fiber pattern
Rath nerf
Motoworks skid plate and engine is perfect starts right up no smoke no cracks stress crack anywhere at all I don't really ride hard
I will sell it with the elka shocks for 4500 Obo or with no front shocks for 3800 only thing you will have to replace on this bike if you want is the rear grab bar it's cracked that's the way I got it I put a bolt and a nut through it and its fine I will not parting out bike at all bike is in friends garage and I don't have time or a place to part out sorry but I will consider trading for a mint condition trx450r 08 09 if it is stock has title and really clean we can work a deal for the bike with no shocks or with shocks depending on how new and clean it is my brother looking to build one

the4billa
10-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Stage4 elka I got bike with 2 pair of fronts sold a pair a while back and have the others to put on when sold

the4billa
10-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Bike has been sold thanks u