PDA

View Full Version : KTM 525 loaded race ready

woodsracer420
09-29-2013, 09:58 AM
2008 ktmxc gncc ready,formaly fre/ktm team quad,angel atwell. SORRY FOR THE DiRTY PICS! dont think it was raced just used for practice. hiper fronts hiper beads in the rear, brand new razrs front and back. New Axis pro-air floats in the front with dual rate axis w/resevior in the rear. Precesion damper, flex bars, powermads, rath pro pegs with heel guards, rath bumper, quad tech nose piece. Fmf titanium power bomb with titanium power core 4 muffler, Baldwin ported head.... Quad run and handles perfect! No flaws or disapiontments with this one $4800. Maybe less with out axis shocks and with stock olins, trades welcome, mainly lookin for a truck text seven40three52204zero for pics or more info! By far the quickest/fastest, best handling quad I've ever owned or ridin, just selling cause it's time to let my boys take over the game

Text seven40three52204zero for some more pics or more info...I will give the quad a bath this week when I'm not working, pics don't do it justice( super clean quad, in great shape)... A pro Caliber quad for a serious racer or even have the best quad outta all your buddies, I will entertain all trades, lmk what ya got.... Prefer cash

Will have clean pics by the end of the week!

woodsracer420
10-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Trades? Even take some goodies off for a lower price

woodsracer420
11-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Still for sell, $3900 firm, presicion sold and w/o axis shocks, stock ohlins instead

woodsracer420
11-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Text for better pics