PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Trade 09 KX450F for Aftermarket Framed 250R

250R4EVR
09-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Just like the title says... I'm the original owner of a near mint 09 kx450f, tastefully modified ( Renthal twinwalls, Sunline Controls, Renthal Sprockets, Gold DID Chain, All new chain guides, Two Complete sets of Plastics, JP Speed suspension.(180lb) Has black wheels and green hubs ( Michelin tires F&R ) Paddle tire, Three air filters. and much more

I have the title in hand, the bike speaks for its self, its flawless and has been pampered from day one ! oil changed after every serious ride, OE Kawasaki oil filter every other oil change. I have never ran anything less than 104 and 93 half and half. This bike is my baby and it speaks for its self.... only thing she needs is a rider with some balls, im afraid of her hahahah

Id like to trade the bike for an aftermarket 250R frame or an complete quad with an aftermarket frame. Roll design, BDT, Arens, LRD LSR anything along them lines. Im even willing to give my mint 88 frame back to someone if they need a frame. SO Frame + some cash my way. Half of a quad + some cash for the bike. Complete Nice quad straight up for an amazing bike. Bike + cash for an outta control 250R lol .... this bike will not disappoint you, im the original owner and scared as hell of the bike, its a rocket and im down right terrified of it.

Im willing to meet you somewhere, hell id drive 500 miles or so if someone was serious. Title is free and clear in my name. when i mean no disappointment i seriously mean it... bike has between 30-35 hrs TOPS. This could make two people very happy, i love my bike to death but nowhere near as much as my R

Evan Naber 586-260-4251 Columbus Mi 48063 Comeon guys lets make something happen

I will post pictures tm ! comeone guys ive been looking for a nice mx Chassis for over 10 Years, lets make this happen ! help a brother out haha