PDA

View Full Version : It started

Fender Bender
03-19-2003, 02:49 PM
Well, the war has started, the president is suposed to air tonight at 10:15, 9:15 eastern. It's pretty sad, but its about time we do something about it....

EvilJester400EX
03-19-2003, 03:00 PM
All I hope for, is that our soldiers come home safely and take care of bitness over there in the sandbox. :macho

God bless them.

zzbudzz
03-19-2003, 03:01 PM
run! saddam, run! all the terrible things you have done are coming back on you! the end is near. write us a letter from hell and tell us how hitler is doing !:devil

EvilJester400EX
03-19-2003, 03:03 PM
LMAO. That was a great one dude.

Brad
03-19-2003, 03:04 PM
i was just gonna post something like this and what yall felt about it and i hope we get sadaam and i hope our quatermillion troops come home safely

and those cheeze eating *******s we call the french, i hope they remember this in the future that there the one of the only nations vitoing our war

Brad
03-19-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
run! saddam, run! all the terrible things you have done are coming back on you! the end is near. write us a letter from hell and tell us how hitler is doing !:devil
south park, lol

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 03:07 PM
listen to them tomahawks

I think it's 9:15 cst, 10:15 est

danney f
03-19-2003, 03:08 PM
yeah
here all this is going on, such a big event and I'm stuck here at work. God this sucks:mad:

Fender Bender
03-19-2003, 03:09 PM
I just heard on CNN that they already got saddam, and thats what they were aiming for:confused:

I hope their right

03-19-2003, 03:09 PM
france is gettin oil cheap from sadamm

zzbudzz
03-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Brad
south park, lol was that on southpark , i haven't watched that show in 2 years!

Brad
03-19-2003, 03:13 PM
hold on: its on

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 03:14 PM
I just missed the part about someone taking over Iraqy radio and saying in arabic "This is the day we were waiting for" - or something like that.... anyone catch it?

pres is on

JUSTINcredible
03-19-2003, 03:17 PM
bout' time
god bless all the soldiers and thier famileys

Brad
03-19-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
was that on southpark , i haven't watched that show in 2 years!

sadaam and hitler in hell was on bigger longer and uncut

Brad
WERE AT WAR

:uhoh:

JustRace
yeah i hear the thing about the arebic radio.

Scott
03-19-2003, 03:19 PM
We Rock Baghdad!

A new twist on the old Big Bang Theory.

As for the French, we don't want them getting in the way. If French soldiers meet up with Iraqi soldiers neither one will be able to decide who is surrendering to who.

quadman22
03-19-2003, 03:21 PM
nope, they said we are not at war yet but we had and opportunity to strike that we couldn't pass up, but they said THE WAR HASN'T STARTED YET.

Scott
03-19-2003, 03:22 PM
I want a picture of the 16 mile long column of armored vehicles headed to Iraq. That's a big can of whoop ***.

JUSTINcredible
03-19-2003, 03:22 PM
i hear were taking iver the iraqi radio network

Fender Bender
03-19-2003, 03:23 PM
I just heard pretty much the same thing... and they said something about the bombings werent us it was antiaircraft weapns from Iraq. Did i hear wrong?

03-19-2003, 03:24 PM
how do we know when there bombin and shizit that its not containing some sort of chemicals

quadman22
thats what i heared.

JUSTINcredible
Originally posted by Fender Bender
I just heard pretty much the same thing... and they said something about the bombings werent us it was antiaircraft weapns from Iraq. Did i hear wrong?

yea thats what i heard too

Scott
03-19-2003, 03:25 PM
You heard wrong Fender. It was US cruise missiles. After the first few, the the small popping noise (and small flashes in the sky) were Iraqi anti-aircraft fire.

D-4our
03-19-2003, 03:28 PM
I heard that our stealth bombers un-loaded a few missles, oh yeah, 17 or some odd iraqies already surrendered before the deadline even ended.

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 03:29 PM
GBU-28
Bunker Buster --- OUCH!:eek:

Scott
03-19-2003, 03:29 PM
Freeride: I thought Saddam said he didn't HAVE any chemical weapons?

The fire/explosion from an incendiary round would basically incinerate any chemical or biological agent in the explosion. But I don't know if the explosives in a Tomahawk would get hot enough to do it.

I want to see a MOAB dropped about 5 miles out of Baghdad. That's what I would call a rude wake up call.

2 QuicK
03-19-2003, 03:30 PM
...Don't forget about Canada...Their not backing us up.

Scott
03-19-2003, 03:33 PM
There's only a couple reasons Canada still exists. First is their proximity to the US. Second is there's nothing there that anybody else wants. And before any Canucks light me up, yes I know, I've heard it before, the beaver is a very noble animal. When was the last time you met someone that was scared of a beaver?

(It's a joke people. Don't get excited)

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 03:43 PM
3 doz Tom's -- WOW! $50mil

Brad
03-19-2003, 11:08 PM
65% of canads income comes from the sale of marijuana

Fender Bender
03-20-2003, 07:19 AM
I heard today on the radio that they had the first ground battle with the iraqi soldiers..

optikid123
03-20-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Brad
65% of canads income comes from the sale of marijuana

hahaha lmfao!!!:D

SlapNutz
03-20-2003, 08:04 AM
hay no laffin, that may b some money of cuzzs, but i thinkk he finds his own on the boats out of the ports by a few miles like that.

DGR Designs
03-20-2003, 08:25 AM
bush is a retard. thats all i have to say.
hes a power hungry dickhead and all he wants is to control teh middle eastern oil supply for himself and clean up daddies mess. he wants to become THE world. to him if you don't aggree with him your a disgrace and should be blown up. the middle east has fought for years amoungst themselves. now hes pokin his dick into their buisness and making it his and soon enough, those camel jockeys will be over here on north american soil with their problems. its all gay and retarded to me he couldn't just leave them alone.

mrusk
03-20-2003, 08:47 AM
DGR Designs- I am deeply offended that your canadian punk arse has the nerve to bad mouth our president like that. How is Bush a retard? He is thinking about the future. The casualities of war are, is the price you have to pay for peice. There is no other way to provent Saddam from ever using chemical weapons on innocent people, then removing him from this earth.

I can't stand you canadians. Its like a whole country filled with liberals(the dumbest people on earth). Hmm. Maybe we should send all the democrats in America to canada so we don't have to put up with them anymore. No guns in canada. The liberals will like that.

By the way the Un sucks. THey are a joke. Who cares what they say.

matt

SlapNutz
03-20-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by DGR Designs
hes a power hungry dickhead and all he wants is to control teh middle eastern oil supply for himself and clean up daddies mess. he wants to become THE world. to him if you don't aggree with him your a disgrace and should be blown up. the middle east has fought for years amoungst themselves. now hes pokin his dick into their buisness and making it his and soon enough, those camel jockeys will be over here on north american soil with their problems. its all gay and retarded to me he couldn't just leave them alone.

we used to leave them alone, dont u remember some towers gettin hit by airplanes??? Also why would u let saddaam keep his weapons? if u think Bush is so bad, live in IRACK

03-20-2003, 08:57 AM
this threads gettin ugly and there's already 40 othe threads about the war so I'm lockin it down...:macho

Guy400
03-20-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by DGR Designs
hes a power hungry dickhead and all he wants is to control teh middle eastern oil supply for himself and clean up daddies mess. he wants to become THE world. to him if you don't aggree with him your a disgrace and should be blown up. the middle east has fought for years amoungst themselves. now hes pokin his dick into their buisness and making it his and soon enough, those camel jockeys will be over here on north american soil with their problems. its all gay and retarded to me he couldn't just leave them alone. DGR, why are you still here? You were just over at Bluetraxx a week or so ago bashing EXRiders. You were saying that you're tired of all of Ben's BS over here and all the crap. Let me make an exact quote: "well looks like this is gonna be my new home lol never was banned over there but im tired of bens bs with this cost cuttin server junk. ever since leo left the whole place has gone to *****s. i'll be over here from now on but this place is kinda a ghosttown and stuff. but then again, the posts are good.

but anyway, i ride a 2001 yellow honda 400EX. its mods are a white bros. r-4 slip on, ground headers, twin air filter, ac racing mudscreen bumper, fast trekker rears, ac baja rear swinger skid, answer cs series bars (replacements for the Tag x-5s i just broke ), ufo handguards a lightning green metallic pc'd frame and blue streetglow neons under it."

If you want to continue posting here that's fine but if you run around to other boards and bash us and say you're leaving why are you continuing to post?