PDA

View Full Version : 250r-Dee I'm trying to reach you

2001400exrida
09-25-2013, 11:17 AM
You closed a thread and then told me to pm you if i had questions. WHen i tried to pm you it says you are not accepting pm's.

please contact me.

wilkin250r
09-26-2013, 01:45 PM
What is it you need to know? Are you wondering why the thread was closed? You should know better than to bring drama and crap from another forum over here. If you have a problem on another forum, then handle it and keep it on the other forum.

beastlywarrior
09-26-2013, 02:03 PM
I wanted to add something too, the same guy that bough that site also bought yfm350 and while activity did increase a bit it was just never the same again and he was a douche. So I ended up going and making my own warrior side, I was tired of supporting him

2001400exrida
09-27-2013, 09:23 AM
What is it you need to know? Are you wondering why the thread was closed? You should know better than to bring drama and crap from another forum over here. If you have a problem on another forum, then handle it and keep it on the other forum.

are we playing favorites?

http://www.atvriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?502020-This-site-is-a-breath-of-fresh-air!

start on page 6 and you will see it is an open discussion about PROBLEMS a seperate forum and it was not kept on that forum because many people were banned, just as is my scenario. That is exactly what i was trying to do about a seperate forum with my thread. I was not trying to bring drama, i wanted to discuss how some forums are going downhill....just as the thread i linked is used to talk about this stuff. Maybe the title was not worded correctly, maybe it was too upfront....but i don't like to beat around the bush.

that thread is no different, do i need a 250r and do i need to be referring to a 250r site in order to be able to discuss seperate forums? you clearly have favored your 250r guys in that thread. in fact you even asked for more specifics on the drama.

i'm not insulting you or calling you out, i'm just giving it straight, do you see what i'm trying to explain? just because this doesn't affect you directly you have the thread closed, whereas since the 250r forum discussion affects you, you then join in and leave it open for discussion.