PDA

View Full Version : Ballance MotoX is closing....

Logan #34's Dad
09-19-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm reading on another forum that Ballance MX is closing down and turning into a music venue.... anyone on here know anything about this.
The person talking about it seems like he knows what he is talking about....
He stated that they WILL have the ATV National race in 2014....but also says they have begun pulling up the fence posts and pushing over jumps.... hmmm.

Logan #34's Dad
09-19-2013, 12:53 PM
I'm reading on another forum that Ballance MX is closing down and turning into a music venue.... anyone on here know anything about this.
The person talking about it seems like he knows what he is talking about....
He stated that they WILL have the ATV National race in 2014....but also says they have begun pulling up the fence posts and pushing over jumps.... hmmm.

http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?10708-Good-News-Bad-News-Ballance-MotoX-Closing!!!

jay-r
09-19-2013, 04:39 PM
I have read that it is closing. Originally, they were going to still have the 2014 atv nationals and LL qualifier, but something fell through in negotiations and have now dozed the track and taken up the fences. Going to host concerts. No more mx at Ballance.

jay-r
09-19-2013, 04:42 PM
http://www.midsouthmx.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6929

Logan #34's Dad
09-19-2013, 04:44 PM
I say bring back Pleasure Valley! Or there is a track here in Ohio that actually caters to quads called Briarcliff... near Columbus.. awesome dirt, facilities and people. It has plenty of parking and with enough notice...the owner would make it even better.
www.briarcliffmx.com

josborn
09-25-2013, 05:40 AM
I say bring back Pleasure Valley! Or there is a track here in Ohio that actually caters to quads called Briarcliff... near Columbus.. awesome dirt, facilities and people. It has plenty of parking and with enough notice...the owner would make it even better.
www.briarcliffmx.com

The owner of Briarcliff would take it to a new level for that race. He would widen the track even more, create two quad lines in many places to fairly wide track already. He would hunt down a 6-10,000 gallon tank for pressure washer water. He would bring the A game. and he would race his event, because he races and rides what he builds. It would be off the chain......Not too mention all the giveaways we do, and also no effin wood plaques! gay gay gay.

Logan #34's Dad
09-25-2013, 10:02 AM
I sent an email (that's how ALL the AMA talk to each other) to my contact... let us know if you get contacted...
There are very few facilities that actually cater AND want quads at their tracks... its places like this that deserve a big race, IMO.
Unlike the "BIG" track over in PA that has NO ATV RIDING signs on the telephone poles as you enter the place... BUT let's keep giving those places a race.... politics!