PDA

View Full Version : where to ride in OH and PA????

07RedRider400
09-19-2013, 11:39 AM
I live in NE OH, and I'm looking for places in the area or central Ohio or western PA, Im looking for trails mostly, I've been to bear creek, pine lakes, crow canyon which is now private, mines and meadows, majestic trails, and wellsville. Is there anywhere else that anyone knows of? Please help!

09-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Check out Rock Run Recreation in Patton ,PA. Nice place to ride, very family oriented.

Blodg
09-20-2013, 12:30 PM
I live in NE OH, and I'm looking for places in the area or central Ohio or western PA, Im looking for trails mostly, I've been to bear creek, pine lakes, crow canyon which is now private, mines and meadows, majestic trails, and wellsville. Is there anywhere else that anyone knows of? Please help!

Please help? LOL but that is a lot of places that you have been and probably more options than in many parts of the country. One you didn't mention is Wayne National Forest in Nelsonville Ohio which has some great trails through the hills of southern Ohio. What did you think of Wellsville? WNF is faster trails and less steep than Wellsville.