PDA

View Full Version : trx450r STADIUM rear shock for dc-6 linkage, great shock VERY CHEAP!

rollie
09-19-2013, 09:58 AM
Stadium rear shock - magnum rezzie, comes with rezzie clamp, high and low speed compression, rebound and preload adjustment. set up for LSR DC-6 link- $350obo shipped

shock was on my neighbor's 450r for 8 races and he parted out the bike a year ago and this is all he had left, really good upgrade and the cheapest shock around, STADIUM may not be as well known in USA but they are a large suspension company out of Quebec Canada and make awesome stuff!

PM me!

chronicsmoke
09-19-2013, 11:05 AM
Stadium rear shock - magnum rezzie, comes with rezzie clamp, high and low speed compression, rebound and preload adjustment. set up for LSR DC-6 link- $350obo shipped

shock was on my neighbor's 450r for 8 races and he parted out the bike a year ago and this is all he had left, really good upgrade and the cheapest shock around, STADIUM may not be as well known in USA but they are a large suspension company out of Quebec Canada and make awesome stuff!

PM me!

http://www.stadiumsuspension.com/en/quad1

Very well known company up here, excellent shocks (up there with the best names) and even better customer service :macho

What's the shock length?