PDA

View Full Version : Dirtwheels Magazine Collection

ridered54
09-10-2013, 07:40 PM
It's been a long long time since I've been on this forum, but I came across a large pile of old Dirtwheels magazines in a closet and figured this would be the place to find a new home for them. I have the following issues, all in very good shape unless otherwise noted....

-2003- February, October
-2004-January (2 copies), February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
-2005- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
-2006- March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
-2007- January, February, March (only issue that has any damage, binding is peeling), April, May
-2010- August

As far as price goes, I was thinking $40 plus shipping for the lot (or $10 for each year, '04 and '05 are only complete years). Shipping is where this gets interesting, as this large quantity of magazines weighs quite a lot I'm not real sure what it would cost to ship. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

mxpimp2000
09-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Hey just for a heads up the USPS priority Medium flat rate box $12.95 fits magazine perfectly and no matter the weight no matter where it goes in USA its $12.95 flat rate. The boxes are free at the post office.

ridered54
09-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Hey just for a heads up the USPS priority Medium flat rate box $12.95 fits magazine perfectly and no matter the weight no matter where it goes in USA its $12.95 flat rate. The boxes are free at the post office.

Thank you for the info. In that case let's call it $40 shipped OBO for the collection.