PDA

View Full Version : 2005 416ex part out feeler

matholland
09-08-2013, 06:21 PM
This is a feeler on parting out my 2005 honda 400ex w/ reverse....I have had 2 wristpin failures right after each other, so I am thinking that the oil pump COULD be out if someone was interested in the bottom end. The crank has some minor grooving, but no up and down play. The crank is still run-able, like I say its minor grooving...I have a title for the frame....I am checking intrest...let me know what you guys would be interested in.

Threewits
09-16-2013, 07:43 PM
You have any good shocks?

This is a feeler on parting out my 2005 honda 400ex w/ reverse....I have had 2 wristpin failures right after each other, so I am thinking that the oil pump COULD be out if someone was interested in the bottom end. The crank has some minor grooving, but no up and down play. The crank is still run-able, like I say its minor grooving...I have a title for the frame....I am checking intrest...let me know what you guys would be interested in.

matholland
09-17-2013, 07:03 AM
The bike is mainly stock with the exception of a uni air filter, some different bars, a new gripper seat cover, and some small things like that. I am not sure if you are looking for front or rear shocks...I have both.

Threewits
09-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Looking for all three. Looking for aftermarket shocks.

The bike is mainly stock with the exception of a uni air filter, some different bars, a new gripper seat cover, and some small things like that. I am not sure if you are looking for front or rear shocks...I have both.

Drifterboy3
09-21-2013, 07:13 PM
I'd be interested in jug/cylinder if they are in good shape. Maybe exhaust depending on price.

matholland
09-22-2013, 12:41 PM
I was thinking 160 shipped on the jug, it is a fresh bore, and was a new cylinder. The exhaust has a very rough supertrapp that I believe was made to fit...its really rough, with a stock header. The heatshield has been removed on the header and has a fresh wrap of header wrap...was thinking $50 on it, as header wrap was 40 bucks alone....for the can, hell 20 bucks plus the ride

Drifterboy3
09-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Can you send pics of the exhaust I have a super trap now and it blew a hole in it. 5135517834

matholland
09-23-2013, 07:43 AM
Yes, I will. Keep in mind though, until I sell the bottom end, I don't want to sell anything from it.