PDA

View Full Version : powerful trx250x for sale in Pa

racer82
09-07-2013, 06:26 PM
I have a trx250x I am looking to sell. it has a new head, new valves, new cam, new rocker arms. it also has an uni filter, fmf megamax full exhaust system, carb bored to 38 mm for more power(same size as a 400ex carb), newer chain and sprockets, 36 tooth rear sprocket, prm Baja bumper, dg grab bar, new coil, protaper bars, lock on grips, yellow fenders with fronts shaved, new throttle cable, and probably some more things that I cant think of off the top of my head. the only thing this quad needs is the front brakes bled and a rear caliper rebuild kit (20 dollars from moose racing) if I get 1500 I will throw in a 300ex racing motor that I have that has a 12:1 wiseco piston bored .5 over with matching cylinder, the top end is off because on of the exhaust valves broke off but it didn't not hurt the piston or cylinder. I have the stock headlight, new ebc clutch kit still in package with clutch cover gasket, new oil filter, and seal kit. if you are interested you can text me at 724 216 8233 and I can send some pictures of the quad. Thanks for looking!