PDA

View Full Version : Been a while..

fasterblaster09
09-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Man has it been a while. Sold my bikes a while back, got into guns and shooting which took all my spare funds lately (ammo isn't cheap!). I have a two year old son now who loves to ride on his uncles bike, so figured what better time to get back into it! Traded my AR15 for an 02 400ex yesterday, and already am finding myself looking all over for aftermarket parts(I told the fiance this would stay stock, but the fevers back!, thinking of ordering a Curtis Sparks already! Glad to be back, ill be around asking questions and hunting the classifieds.

blacknblue#2
09-09-2013, 04:56 AM
This seems to be a common story. Left the sport cause i had a child, Now back into it because the child is interested...Welcome back. I had a good friend give up riding and switch to guns. Another good friend gave up and switched to golf. Both quickly found out when you have to own the best of the best that neither sport was any cheaper than riding lol

zyoung04
09-10-2013, 02:18 AM
This seems to be a common story. Left the sport cause i had a child, Now back into it because the child is interested...Welcome back. I had a good friend give up riding and switch to guns. Another good friend gave up and switched to golf. Both quickly found out when you have to own the best of the best that neither sport was any cheaper than riding lol

with the exception he dont have a kid other than a 75lb pug. And now the other friend now has an actual scrap YARD around his house haha.

Glad to see ya got back into it bud! I dont think I could give it up for good unless I was handicapped then id be trying to be like Doug Henry and make up some contraption so I could ride.