PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Practice bike, Race ready

unplayedcard
09-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Up for sale is my 2006 yfz. I am the third owner since it was bought new. I know both pevious owners very well as I used to race against them. I purchased the bike two seasons ago to be my back up/practice bike and have since injured my back and don't ride nearly as much as I used to. Kinda pointless to have a race bike and a practice bike sitting in the garage when I hardly ever ride anymore. The good... The bike has cams, mild head work, motoworks gen 2 exhaust, rpm axle, custom axis pro-air fronts (Im a fox guy and was eventually gonna swap them out but they have actually been good shocks once dialed in), roll design long travel arms, shamrock beadlocks front and rear (the rears in the picture are off my other bike, buyer will get shamrocks), roll design stem, rath nerfs and bumpers, honda 450r front master cylinder, stainless lines, etc. Im sure Im forgetting stuff but you get the picture. The bad... the bike was a practice bike, so it has quite a bit of time on it. I don't run an hour meter but I would guess it has about fifty hours on it since it was last pulled apart and re-powdercoated and motor was freshened up. Absolutely nothing wrong with bike. I would still be knocking out laps with it every weekend if I was still racing. I has to go. 3000 takes it.

cpollyjr
09-12-2013, 12:54 PM
still available? text me at 828-467-6110

albaughracing
09-22-2013, 02:28 PM
please txt me or call me 9379743771