PDA

View Full Version : 88 trx310r mx build nc sc area for trade trx450mx or trx/crf450

eatsleep250r
09-03-2013, 01:10 PM
88 frame gusset kit installed by x pro rider
ProX 310 kit
Hot rods crank
Wossner 72.20 mom piston
39.5 pwk
Dominator axle +4
Douglas beadlocks
All new home joints and custom cnc spacers
All new hub bearing swing arm bearing shock bushings
K&n filter
New pro motion clutch cable
LSR carrier
Laeger +2 arms
Vw stabilizer
Heavy duty clutch springs
Boyseen rad valve
Custom Dfr graphic kit
Renthal bars
Maier race plastics
Maier frame guards
Maier carbon hood
Sand rail mx rear tires
Hole shot fronts
Rk non o ring chain preferred by me and others
FMF silencer powdercoted white
Duncan bumper
Lrd pipe
Baldwin seat
Omf seat hold down
Maier red tank cover
Pro armor kill switch
New throttle cable
New rear ceramic brake pads
88 front shocks better than my work triples
Leagacy rear shock fully adjustable 190lb mx rider
Durablue lowering link
Metal mulisha bar pad
Ac rear grab bar
Ac nerfs
ESR water pump cover
Port work unknown but is amazing
Wrinkle matte blk coated stator cover
ESR rear Brake block off
45 pilot 185 main
Starts few few kicks idles and ready to go race with the big boys
704-890-6574 w offers

eatsleep250r
09-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Lsr* carrier I mean
Frame is professionally gusseted by an ex pro rider
And put together by him as well ..
If sold I'd like half of what I put in it $5000 obo

blacknblue#2
09-04-2013, 12:38 PM
I hate to be this guy and 99% of the time im not but 6K for a stocked frame R is crazy cash. Who "Reworked" the stock front shocks cause to my knowledge there is nothing you can do to these shocks but spring them and obviously that aint done on these. I see several things that scream cheap build to me. Other than the obvious stock shocks, frame and stem I see a stock locknut and a listing for a non o-ring chain. My CRF450 had a non 0ring chain on it when i bought it. I got one hatfield weekend out of it and it was stretched beyond use. It got to the point to where i thought i was gonna have to limp out of the woods due to being out of adjustment. Anything with power that is ridden to its potential should never have a non oring chain on it. Sorry to be this way just hate to see the unknowledgable get sold something "mx ready" when its not. On a better statement if you get 6 come on up to ohio and ill send you home with a full elka long travel CRF/trx hybrid with all rath accessories, flexx bars and a full motor rebuild with all receipts

eatsleep250r
09-04-2013, 01:10 PM
I hate to be this guy and 99% of the time im not but 6K for a stocked frame R is crazy cash. Who "Reworked" the stock front shocks cause to my knowledge there is nothing you can do to these shocks but spring them and obviously that aint done on these. I see several things that scream cheap build to me. Other than the obvious stock shocks, frame and stem I see a stock locknut and a listing for a non o-ring chain. My CRF450 had a non 0ring chain on it when i bought it. I got one hatfield weekend out of it and it was stretched beyond use. It got to the point to where i thought i was gonna have to limp out of the woods due to being out of adjustment. Anything with power that is ridden to its potential should never have a non oring chain on it. Sorry to be this way just hate to see the unknowledgable get sold something "mx ready" when its not. On a better statement if you get 6 come on up to ohio and ill send you home with a full elka long travel CRF/trx hybrid with all rath accessories, flexx bars and a full motor rebuild with all receipts

I'm not selling a quad of the month build I'm selling a trx250r that was build to ride ... my frame is not stock it has a gusset kit and recoated ...I can put a set of fox floats or pep shocks on it but then I'll be giving more money away ... and I have had my chain on for 6 races this season and not one stretch problem... I would take obviously less than. 6 grand for my bike its called shoot high and accept best offer ... I guess my front shocks haven't been reworked then I just assumed they may have been due to the ultra smooth ride and control I had with them this weekend .. I don't appreciate you calling my bike a cheap build .... I'm sorry but I built this bike to race not look at and post pics of it ... and it cost me more than 6 grand to build ... my parts are not laying around and it given to me ... the man who built this quad would out build you all day everyday ... his new build will be on esr's website .. thanks for your opinion ..

eatsleep250r
09-04-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm not selling a quad of the month build I'm selling a trx250r that was build to ride ... my frame is not stock it has a gusset kit and recoated ...I can put a set of fox floats or pep shocks on it but then I'll be giving more money away ... and I have had my chain on for 6 races this season and not one stretch problem... I would take obviously less than. 6 grand for my bike its called shoot high and accept best offer ... I guess my front shocks haven't been reworked then I just assumed they may have been due to the ultra smooth ride and control I had with them this weekend .. I don't appreciate you calling my bike a cheap build .... I'm sorry but I built this bike to race not look at and post pics of it ... and it cost me more than 6 grand to build ... my parts are not laying around and it given to me ... the man who built this quad would out build you all day everyday ... his new build will be on esr's website .. thanks for your opinion ..

blacknblue#2
09-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Ive had quad of the month build that have been featured so until you see my junk dont down it. I had seen yours and was going off what i had seen. All im saying is know what you have before you sell it. Obviously you dont because now your saying you asssume the front shocks havent been "reqorked" good day and good luck......I would have sold this quad for 6000 the day it was finished 7 years ago because it done nothing but drop value every time it was rode

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/aerospac/005-20.jpg (http://s161.photobucket.com/user/aerospac/media/005-20.jpg.html)

eatsleep250r
09-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Ive had quad of the month build that have been featured so until you see my junk dont down it. I had seen yours and was going off what i had seen. All im saying is know what you have before you sell it. Obviously you dont because now your saying you asssume the front shocks havent been "reqorked" good day and good luck......I would have sold this quad for 6000 the day it was finished 7 years ago because it done nothing but drop value every time it was rode

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/aerospac/005-20.jpg (http://s161.photobucket.com/user/aerospac/media/005-20.jpg.html)

OK well anyways if you do not have any intentions on buying my trx250r for $5,000 or have a trade offer than please keep your comments to yourself .. my motor cost as much as stock used 450r ... that quad ain't nothing special .. have you built a trx250r ... my pivot bolt is the price of your handle bars

Exrider911
09-05-2013, 01:07 PM
you firm at 5k? any more pics

eatsleep250r
09-05-2013, 01:46 PM
you firm at 5k? any more pics

Pretty firm text me 704-890-6574 ...