PDA

View Full Version : Whos getting excited for archery!

HondaRacing83
09-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Here in Pa Archery starts October 5th, who else is stoked?! I was lackin this summer so now im really hammering down and shooting my bow every night. Pretty excited for october when i can go outback every day after school lookin to slay something. Whats everyone usin for a setup? Hell even post a pic of your bow and past archery kills.
I shoot a 07 Bowtech Tribute, Limb Savers, Whisker Biscuit, Trophy Ridge 3 pin sight, I shoot 400g Beman Bowhunters and Rage 2 blade broadheads.

honda400ex2003
09-03-2013, 08:59 PM
im ready to go, got a new stand, new camo, and a new spot at my new house so it should be an interesting year. it starts on the 14th here in wi so i will be getting ready to start sitting in a couple of weeks.

steve

HondaRacing83
09-04-2013, 06:27 PM
I have yet to buy my new camo

DragonGunner
09-07-2013, 06:53 AM
Comes in Oct. 1st....but I don't get excited early, I prefer late Oct and the week before gun season when they respond to rattling and calling. I use a early 90's Hoyt 70 lb with overdraw and Muzzy's. Takin 20 deer with archery and its my favorite season, called in a nice 8 pt. last yr. After going 10 yrs without a place to hunt I got a hot spot 3 yrs ago, man I'm thankful I got a place to go to again.