PDA

View Full Version : Rider/Hobby/Team/Racer Resume Services

rd2005
09-02-2013, 03:43 AM
It's that time of the year...RIDER/RACER/HOBBY/TEAM RESUMES!
I offer this service and at a great price of $79.00. The other companies charge as much as $129.00.
How this works:
Go to our team website www.outerlimitsatvracing.com and click on the email tab. Send a message about creating a resume. I will shoot you an invoice via email using PayPal. After purchase I will send you an email about what you need to send me to complete the resume with the email address.
Information I will need: Several high resolution or at least clear racing, hobby, rider pictures, Racing Highlights, Bio, Goals, current sponsors, colors you prefer, and basic information about yourself. You decided how in-depth you would like to go.
It's easy and fast. I will provide you with your first proof within 24 hrs based on the first email you sent but it's usually sooner than that. You send me back what needs to be corrected/changed and the 2nd proof gets sent in just a few hours or less (depending on the changes) and the process continues till you get it where you want it. It's all done via email.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
All email proofs will have a large watermark on them. After you accept and are happy with the final proof I will remove the watermark and you have full rights to your resume. I have done many resumes including teams, racers, and hobbyists. The samples have been altered or were made just for this and are just to show some options. Due to the personal information and photos most clients have chose not to use their resume as an example. Usually I advise my clients to place the final proof photo onto a memory stick and to take it to an Office Supply store that offers printing services. There you can select a paper type that best suites your needs, and have the quantity printed for you. This drastically keeps the cost down on printer ink and paper.
Help yourself get into those few sponsorship spots and remember...The early bird gets the sponsorship!