PDA

View Full Version : trx 250r engine, and transmusson parts for sale new and used

jhtrx250r
08-31-2013, 02:40 PM
just like the title says selling a bunch of new and used engine / transmission parts
I have a bunch of used parts from parted out motors ranging in years from 1985 to 1989
shift shafts Kickstarters and gears
primary and secondary drive gears as well as counter balancers, good and rebuildable ,
even a few that are already rebuilt with oe Japanese bearings
a few complete 1986 transmissions with shift forks drums etc
I can give you a better deal on the used parts then I can on the new parts because most of them are discontinued , I do have most of the shims and collers
as well as a few new old stock gears but I paid a pretty penny for them so I can't let them go cheap
I will get some pictures posted soon to give you an idea of the amount of parts I have
please let me know what you're looking for as far as part number
tooth count and the year of transmission if its transmission parts or after .
I would prefer an email to my email rather than a pm.
It is jhtrx250r@yahoo.com
would like to move some of this stuff too fund some of the chassis overhaul on one of my quads this winter
I will try to respond quickly to emails but I have a newborn that takes up quite a bit of my time so it may take me a day or so to get back to you .
Thanks James.

sand_blaster
09-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Have any chrome kick starters by chance?

jhtrx250r
09-02-2013, 10:20 AM
No chrome parts, sorry
Here are a few pics of engine parts I have

jhtrx250r
09-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Here are a few more pics, I also have a few stock cylinders, a paul turner ported cylinder and cool head with new piston and fresh bore, a few piston kits long rod big bore 72.25mm, cr style 86 66.75mm or .030 over,
as well as stators cdi boxes, coils, a good wire harness.
RPM timing advance,a few stock cylinder heads, a few big bore domes various sizes, an 1985 atc wiring harness cdi, coil ect.
Need to take more pictures but I have a lot of engine parts and need to generate some funds for the chassie parts I need

wes350x
09-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Email sent