PDA

View Full Version : 2004 TRX450R – Excellent Condition $2,800 Takes it. Southern New Jersey Voorhees

troy#462
08-29-2013, 07:15 PM
I’m an accountant so please excuse my over description but this is an amazing quad in awesome condition and I want the buyer of this adult ridden machine to be fully informed.

This machine has been babied and garage kept. I hate mud and I hate water (other than on a track). I will go around it on a trail. This has kept everything in amazing shape. I wash it after every time I ride it and drench in WD-40. . I never raced this quad, just pits and a track a few times. Hence the headlight I kept on for snow and night riding.

Full Flight A-Arms +2 50” wide. Perfect for MX and trails.
2 Newer Uni Filters
HRC Kit installed except cam
Hot Cam Stage I (Professionally Installed mechanic said piston & valves were perfect ) – Completely woke this quad up. Used twice since installed.

New - FULL SYSTEM - SR4 Aluminum Exhaust - Sounds amazing but still under 94db.
Excellent Shape Blingstar Nerf Bars – New Nets
Tag Bars
Pro Steering Stabilizer
Dyno Jet Atv Jet Kit with all the jets. For different altitudes and fuel.
Full set of new brakes pads. Just changed but I buy in bulk.
Brand New Never Used – Tusk Adjustable Width Racing Axle – This is the correct width axel to match the A-Arms
2 Tusk Axel wrenches used once. Great for servicing you axel w/o scratching it up.
Stock shocks but I am very good with the settings and can help set it up for your weight.

Don’t waste time, add weight or be lazy with electric start. This version starts every time first kick and I can start it with flip flops on. Which means NEVER dealing with dead battery or electric problems out in the woods.

Also, the power and handling is extremely smooth and easy to manage.

Only reason I’m selling is that I am moving to Nevada and don’t want to drag a 6X12 trailer, I can fit my bike stuff in my cargo van.

Thanks for looking, if adds up its for sale.
Txt me or email me with any questions and for more pictures.
609-6nine4-88five8
CASH ONLY – NO TADES – NO BANK SCAMS -