PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Various sets of rear tires (Brats, Terrain Traks, Haulers/Extremes)

ghott
08-29-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm looking to pick up a couple different sets of rear tires to try out. These suckers are too expensive to buy brand new, some I'm trying to find some nice used sets for a more reasonable price.

Looking for ANY of the following sets of rear tires (sorted most desirable first):

- 21x12x8 Sand Tires Unlimited (STU) PADLA BRAT - must be Comp Cut - looking for 9 paddle version only

- 21x12x8 or 22x11x8 Skat Trak TERRAIN TRAK - prefer SLS but will settle for bead to bead buff - looking for anything from 6 to 14 paddle

- 22x11x8 Skat Trak HAULERS - must be SLS/Triple Buff - looking for anything from 7 to 12 paddle

- 22x11x8 Skat Trak EXTREMES - must be SLS/Triple Buff - looking for anything from 6 to 12 paddle

- 21x12x8 or 22x11x8 Skat Trak DESERT STORM - prefer SLS but will settle for bead to bead buff - looking for anything from 6 to 14 paddle

Mainly looking for the tires only, but I'm definitely still interested in tire/wheel combo's since I know a lot of guys don't like to split wheels/tires up. However, the only wheels I'm really looking for a tire to come with are 8x8 or 8x7 Douglas blue labels (.125 aluminum). Prefer the wheels to have a Honda 4/110 bolt pattern - but I should be able to drill for that pattern as long as there is room on the rim. If the wheels are drag cut, I gotta have them with a 4/110 Honda bolt pattern.

Also - I almost always like to see pictures before making a $200 - $500 purchase.

Let me know what you have. Post here, PM me, or text 54zero-8four7-247zero.