PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this *****?

jmoney45
03-19-2003, 05:34 AM
Some guy is selling a 400ex on ebay, but the pics he has are of MY 400. I don't even know this guy. WTF? Check out my website for confirmation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2407856425&category=6724

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 05:41 AM
No kiddin? Huh, do you live anywhere near him? Maybe he's thinkin of stealin it? You should send something to ebay about it, or maybe the high bidder......
That's just jacked up.

j37
03-19-2003, 05:53 AM
Maybe the guy just has a 400ex that looks similiar to yours and he didnt have a pic so he posted a pic of yours. Not sure though.

jmoney45 where do you live in upstate NY? I live about 40 mins west of Albany.

SGA
03-19-2003, 05:54 AM
Now thats a new one on me. Even the description matches your website. someone might be playing a joke on you. You had better Lock the 400 up tight. Contact this seller by email and act like a interested buyer. Dont let on its you. Ask him if it looks just like the pics. wheres he located, blah blah. Keep us posted on this. Inqiuring minds want to know, mainly me.

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Now thats a new one on me. Even the description matches your website. someone might be playing a joke on you. You had better Lock the 400 up tight. Contact this seller by email and act like a interested buyer. Dont let on its you. Ask him if it looks just like the pics. wheres he located, blah blah. Keep us posted on this. Inqiuring minds want to know, mainly me.

I agree with Harold you need to check into this.

jmoney45
03-19-2003, 06:22 AM
I sent him an email and the high bidder. The seller has a lot of positive feedback so it's kinda weird. He hasn't screwed anyone over in the past. The listing says CA and I'm in NY. Even the pics have snow in them.

j37 I live near Rochester, probably about 4 hours west of Albany.

Glow Plug
03-19-2003, 06:28 AM
if that guy is from ca they doin't get snow in cal so thaT REALLy gives it away hope you get some justice why don't you contact ebay?

QuadTrix6
03-19-2003, 06:32 AM
HmMmM :confused:

NTPRacing#19
03-19-2003, 06:56 AM
i say go buy a big pitbull and keep it chained to your quad until you find out whats goin on lol. but really that is facked up and is that your house too? maybe just a weird coincedence (sp) but keep a tight look on your quad man

y2k400ex
03-19-2003, 07:03 AM
You should contact Ebay it sounds like a scam

remlapr
03-19-2003, 07:08 AM
You should just create a new ebay id and bid on it with a max bid of like $10,000 - then wait for it to close and the seller to contact you :devil

jmoney45
03-19-2003, 07:25 AM
Yeah, it is kinda f'd up. My quad is locked up pretty tight. And now if it ends up stolen I'm gonna track this guy down and beat him like a red headed stepchild. :eek:

optikid123
03-19-2003, 07:38 AM
looks pretty weird

trueblue450
03-19-2003, 07:41 AM
That quads pretty tricked out for only 16 hours of ride time.. :D
I guess people will believe anything.

macblaster
03-19-2003, 07:48 AM
I,m looking for a 400ex can i bid on it:devil :huh

tants
03-19-2003, 07:50 AM
the licence plate is also from NY...

mabe the bike he is selling looks JUST like yours and has the same mods as yours... :huh

TORO1968
03-19-2003, 07:51 AM
It's possible he just "borrowed" the pics because he doesn't have a digi camera or a scanner... Still though, the guy should have asked for your permission to use the pics.

Keep that 400 locked up tight!!!

-Jordan

R-Crazy
03-19-2003, 08:05 AM
maybe he went to post the pic and he posted the wrong one. IDK. o well. be careful

dave

SGA
03-19-2003, 08:36 AM
The words are identical on ebay and his website. Heres the clincher, copied and pasted from the ebay link:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Money Order/Cashiers Checks. See item description for payment methods accepted
Shipping Buyer pays all shipping charges. Will ship to United States only.
---------------------------------------------------------------
It looks like this guy is going to get the high bidder to send him a certified check or money order. Guess what? The buyer will never see the quad.
Get hold of ebay FAST on this one.

SGA
03-19-2003, 08:50 AM
The ebay pic:

SGA
03-19-2003, 08:52 AM
Your website pic: HMMMMM

Yoshi400ex
03-19-2003, 08:56 AM
wow that is really fu**ed up..;. mabe it is someone u know tryin to piss u off but then again y would they spend the money to put it on...:confused:

hessianmx111
03-19-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by remlapr
You should just create a new ebay id and bid on it with a max bid of like $10,000 - then wait for it to close and the seller to contact you :devil
sounds good to me:devious:

400grl
03-19-2003, 09:04 AM
Well - from those two pics, that's obviously the exact same picture.....you need to e-mail him and tell him that he needs to get your quad off the internet before you get him into alot of trouble.....Ebay doesn't like that type of thing, and it's false advertising.

spliffy
03-19-2003, 09:08 AM
I Would Write Ebay & Then I Would Contact the Seller & Ask Him WTF Is Up.. Contact Ebay First Though So They Can See Who It Is & Have An Idea Before Contacting The Seller in Case The Seller Is Scamming, Ebay Knows Before The Seller Does. :confused2

mxdave28
03-19-2003, 09:08 AM
hey that happend to a guy on atv source chat room...they did the excat same thing...took all the info and pics from the web site.....ill have to check and see what he found out on that....ill get back to ya, maybe he even remembers who it was

Chanman420q
03-19-2003, 09:18 AM
when i saw that on ebayiu thought to my self... damn i saw that on exriders when he first got that plastic

Id bid 10,000 and be like yeah ill send u a money order.. send a very offensive letter.

when u bid 10 grand act like a fool when u contact him, be like u got the best of everything... damn look at those tires those are like 200 a piece :p lol i dunno...

crap-banshee32
03-19-2003, 09:35 AM
hes probably one of these ppl that jip ppl of their money!!
what a moron!!

DirtDiggler
03-19-2003, 09:38 AM
jmoney that's nuts. Did he reply to your e-mail? What a scumbag. It's almost riding time so hopefully we can hook something up soon.
Diggler

Extremeracer167
03-19-2003, 09:39 AM
man ide contact ebay, get the guys name, and find somehow to sue him. Crap like that makes me mad, so get every penny out of him as possible. Its obvious that this guy is trying to scam ppl. ANd maybe u can sue him for fraud! Ide def. do something about it!!

Striker49
03-19-2003, 09:52 AM
Wow, looks like CA got record snowfall this year. :huh

Keep us updated. :ermm:

jmoney45
03-19-2003, 09:53 AM
I am still waiting to hear back from him. I will give him a couple more hours to explain himself then I'll contact ebay. The high bidder got back to me but didn't seem too upset :confused:

RuffRyder400ex
03-19-2003, 09:55 AM
I wonder what the buyer will think when they get it:eek:

400grl
03-19-2003, 09:56 AM
Maybe he's the high bidder and he's trying to up the price to get people to pay more......:grr

flyin#5
03-19-2003, 09:56 AM
lmao! bust his ***... ebay will take care of it.. send him a couple of emails too. btw sweet 400ex! i like the black plastic and k&k graphics look

honda250xrider
03-19-2003, 10:15 AM
well i just sent him a email saying i am a very interested buyer blah blah blah, i wanna see how to responds to my email:huh

born-to-race
03-19-2003, 10:16 AM
Definatly contact Ebay but don't bid on it because its illegal. But hey what hes doing is illegal to.

Sweet ride though :D

roostin_dale
03-19-2003, 10:26 AM
Nice quad!:cool:

Sportrax10
03-19-2003, 10:30 AM
Is there anything cops can do? Cause I would contact them too. In the mean time, if anybody bids higher on it contact them right away.

02Yellow400
03-19-2003, 10:46 AM
That makes me so mad. Im ready to contact ebay for you. Man would i be pissed. You definatly have to let me know what happens in the end. Good luck

cheetah
03-19-2003, 11:02 AM
So who's ready for an exriders ride/arse whooping in Cali?:devil

Chanman420q
03-19-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by cheetah
So who's ready for an exriders ride/arse whooping in Cali?:devil

im up for it...

lex luger
03-19-2003, 11:11 AM
don't bother with all the non-sense, report him, threatin' him and his family, then tell the high bidder, and bid like $20,000.00 on it....that's just what i'd do :grr

oldsandman
03-19-2003, 11:18 AM
1. Contact E-Bay immediatly!
2. News flash it snows in California!

CowsBitePeople
03-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Dude Thats F ed up man....did he list the same mods that you have??or close to it??I would contact ebay asap....!!

MaTT....

honda250xrider
03-19-2003, 11:35 AM
i did email him about this bike, this is his reply
I see that you are very serious buyer. I'm interested dealing with you.
I can sell it you for $3100. If you agree I'll end the auction
right now without going through a bidding war.
Also where are you located??? (for delivery quote) Fourwheeler is
alredy crated.
Let me know ASAP what you have in mind.

wilkin250r
03-19-2003, 11:49 AM
Unfortunately, pictures posted on the internet become public property, more or less. It's not illegal for him to use pictures of a similar quad to advertise his quad, especially if the quads have the same plastics and graphics kit.

I've done that when listing items on ebay. However, all my photos were taken from the manufacturer's websites, and not personal websites, but still the same concept.

Don't get me wrong, he still should have asked your permission, but I don't think it's illegal.

RoadkillerRyan
03-19-2003, 12:10 PM
BS man that guy should get a kick in the balls, people who bid over +1000 bucks for an item should not be fooled with a different picture, know what i mean?:grr

derekhonda
03-19-2003, 12:23 PM
ask him if that is his exact quad

03-19-2003, 12:40 PM
aks him if he took the pics or how long ago those pics were taking. and all kinds of stuff about the pictures and if thats the exact quad

y2k400ex
03-19-2003, 12:59 PM
you can get his acual home phone # here at this link

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MemberSearchShow#ContactInfo

or make a fraud compalint here

http://crs.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayisapi.dll?crsstartpage

250rpilot
03-19-2003, 01:05 PM
wow, check out the seller's other items!!! this dude has lots of cash in quads i guess!!! maybe ebay should investigate ALL of these items. i saw a story on my local news about people stealing ebay ID's, and scammin people. maybe someone stole this guy's id, changed the address, used your pics, and is trying to scam people????
keep us posted

y2k400ex
03-19-2003, 01:08 PM
Look at the other auction too hes selling 2 other Quads here

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=taekwonmo&rd=1

this has to be a scam

mxdave28
03-19-2003, 01:09 PM
Ok after chatting with a friend of mine thats what happend to him...some dude stole somebodies ID from ebay, posted pics of his Shee with discription from his we site, pretty much the same excat thing going on with you....he did call ebay and they pretty much didnt do anything so to speak...the "perp" removed the auction before its end and was never herd from again

jmoney45
03-19-2003, 01:10 PM
Well, this is the response I got from him:

Hello James,
I understand your concern and I'm really sorry for this.
I purchased Honda 400ex for resale. I wanted to take some pics
for listing but my son took away the camera for his trip to New York. Well I found pictures on your site. Your Honda looks like mine. So I decided to use some of your pics for listing. I understand this is shabby act but I have no chances to sell the mashine without pics. I don't want to deceive you or my buyers. I have a good reputation and don't want to breathe it on.
I don't want to affect you. I will reverse this. If you want I'll end
this auction right now. I don't refuse of the true. I used your
pictures without your authorization but I don't have a malicious
intent. Please forgive me for this. Please let me know asap what I should to do now. Have a nice day
Ebay member: taekwonmo

He has a high ebay rating but I still think this is shabby. I responded that I am not going to tell him what to do, but I thought he should remove the pics and at least email the bidders with the truth. I would be pissed if I bid and paid for it, only to find out it's not what I bought.

Actually after reading these posts I am going to contact ebay about this. They should at least be aware.

250rpilot
03-19-2003, 01:15 PM
its your decision, but i dont buy that reply, get ahold of ebay asap

remlapr
03-19-2003, 01:21 PM
You should suggest that he update the auction to let people know that those are pics of a similar 400EX - NOT the actual bike. I think you busted him and he doesn't want to get his id shut down by eBay and loose his feedback. I bet he ends it asap. You should grab a copy of the page before it's gone.

D-4our
03-19-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Brit220
if that guy is from ca they doin't get snow in cal so thaT REALLy gives it away hope you get some justice why don't you contact ebay?

I dont know if any one corrected you already but it does snow in california

lil400exman
03-19-2003, 01:28 PM
we arent arugin that d-4 but who has a dodge avenger sittin in there garage with snow on it and ny plates with the same snow patterns............:macho

jmoney45
03-19-2003, 01:30 PM
Ok. I just reported him to ebay, we'll see what they say. Now that I think about it he probably built his feedback up so he could try to pull something like this off. He is selling 3 ATV's at once, for over $10k. He can pocket the cash and be done with ebay. I think we should flood this guy with emails.

lex luger
03-19-2003, 01:36 PM
check out his other auctions...the setting is in like summer then fall, but the auction is like 2 days apart...maybe the other two are frauds...

remlapr
03-19-2003, 01:37 PM
There is also a thrid party "watchdog" group on eBay - I think it is made up of people that make their living off of eBay, bet they would like to know about it also. What was the other stuff he has sold recently and are there repeating names? I have heard of people selling trinkets to build up some feedback then going for the big score.

4punksdad
03-19-2003, 01:50 PM
look at the grizz he is selling. one pic it has a winch, the other it doesn't. one pic it had rawhide tires.........the next pic it has stock tires. report this creep to everyone who will listen

jmoney45
03-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Well, this guy just put another quad on ebay for a three day auction. He has 4 quads going now and they all are supposedly new or like new. Somethings really fishy. I emailed all high bidders to let them know to question this guys listing before paying.

CHAUNCY
03-19-2003, 02:20 PM
My brother got ripped off like that. There was 310r on ebay and he bought it at a steal of only 1750. Well the seller was in New Mexico and my bro sent the money order. Only payment method he would accept was a money order. Well we thought it was legit because the guy knew all about the quad and all the pics had the same parts. Not different pics likethis guy. Well the guy didnt send the quad. He ripped my bro off. Didnt contact us after he got the money. Ebay takes 60 days to file a complaint since we bought the item. The guy cashed the money order and made out like a bandit. All this happened because of ebay security. He hacked into to ebay files an got the password to a guys real ID then changed the password so the other guy couldnt log on. HE ripped of alot of people. Well Ebay didnt do anything. We had to file a complaint with the FBI and they looked into it. Then we filed a complaint with the local police also and they started searching for the guy and called us that same day we filed the complaint. They found a guy with the same name in the same city but it was not him. We thought it would be OK because we bought alot of bikes ad quads off ebay. The guy had positive feedback and everything. :mad: :mad: :mad: Just pisses me off.:mad: The auction will probably end and ebay eouldnt even do anything. So its probably better to just contact the high bidder and tell him. Sorry if there is mis spelled words but I dont really feel like spell checking.

kawasaki_ridah
03-19-2003, 02:51 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: that pisses me off i think its time to track this faggot down the reason he is putting all the quads on at the same time is because he is taking the money and running like what happen to your bro, that is what i think :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

y2k400ex
03-19-2003, 02:55 PM
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...how#ContactInfo

DirtDiggler
03-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Well I e-mailed the turd puncher myself and he said he had resolved the issue and was sorry for what he did to my friend. It may snow in Cali but I know the background in the picture all to well and it ain't Cali. The dude is up to something he has an awful lot of like new quads for sale without any pictures that are of these quads. If they are like new take the pictures from the manufacturers site. I hope e-bay does something about this.

Jmoney45,
We mounted holeshots on Heath's replacement front Hipers today. Did you get the rest of your stuff yet? I'm waiting on Hardkor the owner e-mailed me today and said I'll have it by the end of the week. I have to do an oil change and get some rain gear but if your ready to get muddy let me know cause we will be riding.
Diggler

Swamp_Stomper
03-19-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
look at the grizz he is selling. one pic it has a winch, the other it doesn't. one pic it had rawhide tires.........the next pic it has stock tires. report this creep to everyone who will listen

the grizzly he is "selling" belongs to a guy over at highlifter forums by the name of Andy Bassham he lives in Arkanas and isnt selling his grizz, Im sure he would like to know his quad is on ebay though :)

Swamp_Stomper
03-19-2003, 06:43 PM
well after lookin at it more Andys AC 500 is also on there ebay :(

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Swamp_Stomper
well after lookin at it more Andys AC 500 is also on there ebay :(

contact andy and give him a link to this thread..............this guy needs to go to jail.

jmoney45
03-20-2003, 12:31 AM
This guys definitely up to something. Swamp_stomper, if you know Andy at all I would have him email this guy. I just told him to end the 400 listing. I also heard back from the high bidder on the polaris and he was happy I emailed him. I'm not sure how far I want to go with this, but it just pisses me off.

DirtDiggler, I'm still waiting on my front shocks and rear bearing carrier/lock nut. I put my MBRP exhaust on and it is a lot quieter than my big gun. I still have to get some seat time on it for a performance review though. I'm not going to ride mine until I get the new shocks, as the wider a arms probably changed the valving on my stock shocks significantly.

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 12:53 AM
this is what I would do................report suspected fraud the these folks. they have an 800# or you can do it online. DO IT NOW!
http://www.fraud.org/

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 01:14 AM
And it's very obvious in his reply email, that's he's def. a foreigner! Get that scumbag!

SGA
03-20-2003, 01:30 AM
I agree with 4 Punks.
How would you like it if your quad was stolen? How would you like to send money for a quad and never get it?
Its the same thing... We have a quad thief here, hes just going about it in a different way. Lets get this guy stopped.

I would love to see this guy go to the big house and do a little "shower dancing" with a 6'4" 250 pound inmate named Quedo

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 01:43 AM
have you guys read his "ME" listing in Ebay yet??:huh

Here it is:

"My Interests and Hobbies
My interests and hobbies include martial arts, painting or drawing cartoons, thrift shopping, teaching French, and caring for my pet rats. :huh I sell and buy items relating to these things. I also have quite a few books for sale on half.com.

Hmmm,

I don't see anything about quads.......this just a new hobby Mo picked up???

DantheEXman
03-20-2003, 01:49 AM
Im suure this was pointed out but i find it hilarious that the guy says he is from cali when you have NY plates on both the car and Quad. Funny stuff. We need to stop this guy. I say call that fraud number that the other member gave you, then print out a bunch copy of the web page, also one of this page, wouldent hurt, and all of the pictures in high quality then get this quy stopped.

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 04:22 AM
I took the liberty to contact fraud.org myself.

james@fraud.org seemed very interested in this suspected fraud. I sent him a link to this thread so he can get the facts and check into it.

400grl
03-20-2003, 04:26 AM
Definately keep us posted......he needs to go to jail if he's scamming people. Fraud, False advertising, poor grammar.....he definately needs to be caught!

p@iNn3ck
03-20-2003, 04:28 AM
The grizzly has been removed????? There were 4 quads in his list this morning, wonder if someone made him remove it or if it sold....

400grl
03-20-2003, 04:31 AM
Someone should e-mail him and ask him if this 400 has the standard liquid cooling and reverse.......also if it's an automatic or not.....maybe I'll do that later if I get bored!;) :D

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 04:49 AM
check this out...........he got somebody already!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6725&item=2407939130

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 04:51 AM
Yeah, I sent him an email about the Grizz, wondering why he had my quad for sale....hmmm, looks like right there's the proof. I hate people sometimes....can't believe the scum that's out there.

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Yeah, I sent him an email about the Grizz, wondering why he had my quad for sale....hmmm, looks like right there's the proof. I hate people sometimes....can't believe the scum that's out there.

I e-mailed the high bidder..............with a link to this thread. dirtbag.

jmoney45
03-20-2003, 05:06 AM
I have been emailing the high bidders as well to make them aware. I told him to end my auction as it is deceptive and I don't appreciate him using my pictures, so we'll see if he does.

4punksdad, I am also curious as to what fraud.org has to say.

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 05:07 AM
I e-mailed the high bidder..............with a link to this thread. dirtbag.

I ain't no dirtbag! :macho :macho :devil

exriderdude
03-20-2003, 05:13 AM
did the high bidder reply yet??

QuadTrix6
03-20-2003, 05:23 AM
there is some crazy sh*t going on on ebay :eek2:

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by jmoney45
I have been emailing the high bidders as well to make them aware. I told him to end my auction as it is deceptive and I don't appreciate him using my pictures, so we'll see if he does.

4punksdad, I am also curious as to what fraud.org has to say.

get off your *** & contact fraud.org!
the more people that report it, the more likely they are to do something.

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 05:33 AM
I ain't no dirtbag! :macho :macho :devil

that aint what ray told me...........not try to start anything :o

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 05:39 AM
Really? I've got a nice 99 400ex for sale then! I don't have any pictures of it, but I will use the pics I have of Ray's quad for the sale....best offer, it'll do 69-74 mph, Was slightly used. No damages or scratches.The bike was always washed, lubricated and changed the oil. Has been garage kept, never raced or jumped.

There may be a couple slight stratches on the back bumper from branches and the squirrels. The bike has been pampered and fully serviced. Honda is in great condition and runs perfect. Delivery can be arranged at the buyers expense. Clear title and all necessary papers in hand. Must sell........
:rolleyes:

I sent the fraud guy an email also.

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 05:42 AM
send fraudboy a link to this forum.........LOL

or better yet, a link to www.fraud.org

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 06:08 AM
The guy gave me the same exact reply back about the Grizz.

Here is his email address. delfatra@delfatrade.com

here is the website http://www.delfatrade.com/

, it won't let me in....someone hack into that thing...it was last updated on March 6th.

This guy is def. fishy....

jmoney45
03-20-2003, 06:34 AM
get off your *** & contact fraud.org!
the more people that report it, the more likely they are to do something.

Done. I'll post any info I get from any agencies. And I ain't no dirtbag either. :macho :macho :eek:

Honda4trax250x
03-20-2003, 09:00 AM
this is why i dont buy any thing off ebay thet r not very secure and anything like this could happen this idiot has to be stopped:mad:

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 11:24 AM
well....our tactics worked. he is out of business!
check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6726&item=2407567445

p@iNn3ck
03-20-2003, 11:27 AM
Cool! Wonder about the other ones that ended earlier though, hopefully no one's sendin him $.

-=Skot=-
03-20-2003, 11:34 AM
here's his reply to my e-mail.

Hello skot,
I ended all my auctions because I don't need problems!!!!
Will never sell these mashines on ebay.
If you think that I'm faker you are mistaken.
I'll keep my good name and nerves.

Have a nice day
Ebay member: taekwonmo

:rolleyes:

"BLAHH"300!!
03-20-2003, 11:41 AM
.....let's all sit back a drink a beer.....

i think ya'll deserve it, and i'm thirsty.:blah

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 12:24 PM
Skot,

I got the same email reply. Ya don't mess with us quad owners....lol That guys running scared! :cool:

jmoney45
03-20-2003, 01:08 PM
Look, I got the same email:

Hello jamesmcd45,
I ended all my auctions because I don't need problems!!!!
Will never sell these mashines on ebay.
If you think that I'm faker you are mistaken.
I'll keep my good name.
However Thank You

I responded and said I do think he's a fraud. Even if he is legit, he is deceiving the buyers and that's wrong.

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 01:39 PM
I hit a nerve with this guy....I got a worst one from him! lol

Hello James,
I didn't run scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm honest person!!!!!!!!! I'm successfully selling on eBay since Feb-03-02
If you don't want to buy so don't buy. It's my business.

:devil

HoNdAdude48
03-20-2003, 02:23 PM
is it just me or does this seem like a scooby doo cartoon?

kawasaki_ridah
03-20-2003, 02:51 PM
lol yeah :p :p

EHSRACING
03-20-2003, 03:27 PM
that hole deal sucks i hope that guy gets but rapped by bubba in the clink he gives us real ebayers a bad name i assure you guys that all of ebay is not like that i have done over 175 trans. and havent had one go wrong yet not to say it wont. but there are good guys out there also

cheetah
03-20-2003, 03:49 PM
If he really owns all these bikes tell him to get some kind of picture with every one of those bikes in it.:rolleyes:

DirtDiggler
03-21-2003, 09:53 AM
Sweet! Yeah he's a real honest guy.

jmoney45
03-21-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by EHSRACING
that hole deal sucks i hope that guy gets but rapped by bubba in the clink he gives us real ebayers a bad name i assure you guys that all of ebay is not like that i have done over 175 trans. and havent had one go wrong yet not to say it wont. but there are good guys out there also

I agree. Maybe this would happen to him...sorry I stole this gif Rico. It cracks me up everytime I see it.

DirtDiggler
03-21-2003, 10:38 AM
uh oh Rico has infected Jmoney with his vile-ness lol. I can't bare to watch such lewd animations.

400grl
03-21-2003, 11:02 AM
Hahahahhahaha!!! I stole that gif, too - a long time ago! I send it with people's e-mails sometimes....it still makes me lmao!!!!

Rip_Tear
03-21-2003, 11:59 AM
Wow that is really scary, I can't imagine someone trying to pull that crap, its a good thing you saw it!! Talk about saving someone!

jmoney45
03-24-2003, 05:12 AM
Hey, our buddy is selling a couple more wheelers but looks like he did the smart thing and posted manufacturers pics. Wouldn't it be funny if he really was selling those machines and we made his life hell for a couple days...:devil

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6726&item=2408455990

p@iNn3ck
03-24-2003, 05:15 AM
WTF how many bikes does this guy have??????

jcv400ex
03-24-2003, 05:39 AM
WTF!?!? A predator and a sportsman 700?!?!? This guy can't be for real......:huh

quadmx33
03-24-2003, 11:01 AM
I just sent this guy an e-mail saying that i was very interested in his 400ex lol. I am gonna mess with him so bad. Screw the authorties, they probaby wont do anything.

muff
03-24-2003, 11:28 AM
I just asked him about the grizz he just put back up, gonna talk to him and see what this fools really all about

DirtDiggler
03-24-2003, 01:29 PM
dddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddeeeeeee ee!!!!!! roflmao

that gif rips

p@iNn3ck
03-25-2003, 03:32 AM
He's got 4 quads total out there again....... but check out the top two feedbacks:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=taekwonmo

hmmmm??? did someone really buy those....and actually get them?????

jmoney45
03-25-2003, 05:00 AM
*****, someone bought my four wheeler. I better keep it locked up tight.

4punksdad
03-25-2003, 01:33 PM
what a friggen loser,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CowsBitePeople
03-25-2003, 01:37 PM
He is sellin a cannondale and a grizzely now....There is something wrong....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6726&item=2408716729

MaTT....

250rpilot
03-25-2003, 02:55 PM
my guess is he faked those last feedbacks so it looks like he is legit. i dont know any shipping company that will have a quad shipped to the destination the same day as the auction ends, with the person able to leave feedback that quick.......something aint right

03-25-2003, 09:44 PM
OK NOW THAT DEFFINITLY AINT HIS BIKE!!! look at the silencer it has a reflection of alot of ppl that pic im guessing was tookin from a floor room so im guessing he took it off another website and its brand new WOW:eek2: and OMG only 3,100 HOLY SH*T?!:eek2: hey can uh someone post his E-mail again i wanna send him a VERY VERY bad e-mail i hate this queer hes getting annoying

foxracingboy
03-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Ohhh damn yall he got another person he sold the Predator for 4,800

400grl
03-26-2003, 03:46 PM
I sent him an e-mail and asked how is it he access to all these quads - and if he actually has the quads, then why doesn't he take pictures of the actual quad he is selling...how do I know I'm not getting ripped off? He didn't reply.....what a loser.

jcv400ex
03-27-2003, 12:39 AM
Is someone near him? Somebody should ask to see the quad, and get directions to his house.....

p@iNn3ck
03-27-2003, 12:54 AM
Is someone near him? Somebody should ask to see the quad, and get directions to his house.....

My thoughts exactly. I was gonna ask him if I could come out a drive one just to see what he said....but if someones in Cali, it might look more credible.

p@iNn3ck
04-04-2003, 08:02 AM
Hmmmm.... first negative feedback coming in..... and he wants to play innocent???

http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=taekwonmo

jcv400ex
04-04-2003, 08:06 AM
He really might be. I've been hearing of this going around...ebay needs to start investing some of that millions of dollars they make a year into some security features....

lex luger
04-04-2003, 09:09 AM
This transaction was a disaster...I was a victim of fraud..... BEWARE!!!!!!!
Response by taekwonmo - Someone has used my account to sell 6 ATVs.This is fraud!It was not my auction!

...i think its bull****, i know it very popular to use and abuse other peoples accounts, its just like kazaa, leave the wrong FTP window open and your f*cked