PDA

View Full Version : Gncc @ Foxburgh, PA?

Speed37
08-26-2013, 08:15 AM
Anyone gonna do the Gncc up in foxburgh Sept. 21? Curious, cause it'll be my first time racing gncc and wondered if i'll run into anyone up there. I will be running the first timer class!

Speed37
08-26-2013, 09:54 AM
Make that C, but do you HAVE to have a tether cord to race?

Mtndew99
08-26-2013, 01:37 PM
I'll be there and yes you have to have a tether cord
I'll be racing C on a 400ex and don't let the rich kids on built 450's fool you some of them are actually fast

HondaRacing83
08-26-2013, 02:22 PM
I'll be there watching. Probably wont run it

Speed37
08-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Well the thing is, I have one, but it's not hooked up. And I know, those are the kids that worry me lol. Like my friend I go to school with, Jay shadron. He's in collage A now, but he will end up going pro for sure. And we'll looks like we'll be racing against each other :p

Speed37
08-26-2013, 04:39 PM
And this question. A lol off topic, what exactly is the difference between the mx and Xc gtt links?????

ben300
08-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Anyone gonna do the Gncc up in foxburgh Sept. 21? Curious, cause it'll be my first time racing gncc and wondered if i'll run into anyone up there. I will be running the first timer class!

i'll be running it.

you'll need the kill tether. you wont pass tech inspection if you dont have it hooked up. its not hard to hook on up. you can do it in like 30 mins

ben300
08-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Well the thing is, I have one, but it's not hooked up. And I know, those are the kids that worry me lol. Like my friend I go to school with, Jay shadron. He's in collage A now, but he will end up going pro for sure. And we'll looks like we'll be racing against each other :p

if your running "c" class..which i imagine your running 16-19C, you'll run the 10:00 AM race. Jay runs the Pro race which starts at 1:00 PM.

There are LOTS of fast guys in AM race. the Guy that won 30+C lat year, is winning 24+c this year and should be bumped up, but the rules allow him to do so. The guys that race the Sport 15+ plus class are SUPER fast and are ultra competitive. Cody Collier and Westley Wolfe run the Schoolboy 13-15 class and could easily keep up with the guys in the college A class. Cody is currently 3 races away from having the #201 plate for next season and he's only 13 years old and Westley Wolfe has had 3 overall wins in the AM class and he's only like 13 or 14. Dave simmons races the AM race and theres also the guy son the utilities which are unbelievably fast.

the morning race is a ton fun. Lots more people that your racing against than the afternoon. lots more classes. racing with the ute's are fun as well. its wild getting passed by a guy on a can am outlander in the woods like your standing still. Should be a great experience for you

Speed37
08-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Yeah I knew it was morning, but hooking it up I knew wasn't hard, just gotta get to it lol. And yeah jay is an amazing rider. He only lives 2 minutes up the rode from me, so we rode together. And he'll yeah man I'm pumped to get out there. I always, always got into gncc. I always follow racertv and all that fancy stuff. But I built up my 400, and its in PA, so I figured I would give it a go! Plus thoes utes are crazy! Swift, zakowski and all them are crazy! But yeah I'll be doing that 16-19 C.

Mtndew99
08-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Jay Sharon runs in my local series the new east coast xc he won every race so far and that's overall he has won he fast

400man
08-26-2013, 11:55 PM
And this question. A lol off topic, what exactly is the difference between the mx and Xc gtt links?????

Ive seen this asked before and the only answer ive seen was that one is for 20inch tires and one is for 18inch tires. Im gonna guess and say the angles of the two links are a little different maybe? or the mounting holes a little different?

Speed37
08-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Aright haha. Okay, back shock worked on, or steering ccp stabilizer?

ben300
08-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Aright haha. Okay, back shock worked on, or steering ccp stabilizer?

back shock