PDA

View Full Version : How much is this hybrid roller worth???

harrisandsons
08-25-2013, 06:56 PM
was wondering if you hybrid guys could give me a ball park figure of what this hybrid roller might be worth. thanks

lsr crf 450 frame 250r geo
lsr no link swing arm
lsr adj axle with anti fade nut
lsr hubs front and rear
custom axis front and rear
clark tank
pro peg nerfs
oversized alum radiator
Gibson +1 stem and Gibson arms
stadium front bumper
big gun pipe
douglas beadlocks front and rear rings are pink like the frame
does not have a lsr sub frame don't know the story on that, has a sub frame some one fabbed looks good though
has a tether
has k&k bar clamps, stem clamp, thumb throttle cover, front brake res cover, rear brake block off, front break line holders, and shock res holders
good seat and plastics

Here is a link to the pictures as I could not get them to download just copy and paste into your browser to view:

https://picasaweb.google.com/harrisandsonsracing/HybridPictures?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvcrq-M-qmfSA#5916222896170366642

eah
08-25-2013, 07:24 PM
was wondering if you hybrid guys could give me a ball park figure of what this hybrid roller might be worth. thanks

lsr crf 450 frame 250r geo
lsr no link swing arm
lsr adj axle with anti fade nut
lsr hubs front and rear
custom axis front and rear
clark tank
pro peg nerfs
oversized alum radiator
Gibson +1 stem and Gibson arms
stadium front bumper
big gun pipe
douglas beadlocks front and rear rings are pink like the frame
does not have a lsr sub frame don't know the story on that, has a sub frame some one fabbed looks good though
has a tether
has k&k bar clamps, stem clamp, thumb throttle cover, front brake res cover, rear brake block off, front break line holders, and shock res holders
good seat and plastics

Here is a link to the pictures as I could not get them to download just copy and paste into your browser to view:

https://picasaweb.google.com/harrisandsonsracing/HybridPictures?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvcrq-M-qmfSA#5916222896170366642

It is probably worth 2500 or a little more. Since it is all complete just less a motor, getting it running will be easy. GLWS

harrisandsons
09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
It is probably worth 2500 or a little more. Since it is all complete just less a motor, getting it running will be easy. GLWS

thanks, anybody else?

250Renvy
09-15-2013, 01:36 PM
I'd agree, however I'd say $2200- $2500 tops since it's pink and almost nobody is going to want to keep it pink. I also know you are in the middle of the country so that limits
your market without having to ship. You'd be better off stripping it down and parting it out since shipping should be cheaper from CO to west coast or east states.

250Renvy
09-15-2013, 01:36 PM
I'd agree, however I'd say $2200- $2500 tops since it's pink and almost nobody is going to want to keep it pink. I also know you are in the middle of the country so that limits
your market without having to ship. You'd be better off stripping it down and parting it out since shipping should be cheaper from CO to west coast or east states.

Exrider911
10-23-2013, 09:50 PM
hey do you wanna sell the roller? let me know

harrisandsons
10-24-2013, 09:12 PM
hey do you wanna sell the roller? let me know

I might be. give me a call. (970) 739-6664