PDA

View Full Version : body peircing

kxrider
03-18-2003, 02:45 PM
wats everyone got? i did my labert(chin/lip) yesterday

Narly R
03-18-2003, 02:54 PM
Um, he he he no, j/k!:D I dont got any! I can already see where this is going to go! :eek:

AtvMxRider
03-18-2003, 02:58 PM
Why in F*** would you get your chin peirced? There is something seriously wrong with the youth today.:rolleyes:

kxrider
03-18-2003, 02:59 PM
well if it goes the same way it went on the other site, its goin DOWN :D :devil

derekhonda
03-18-2003, 03:00 PM
a gay kid at my school pierced his ummm, is it called prince albert i seriously cant remember, anyways, if it isnt, just think about it for a second it will come to you

kxrider
03-18-2003, 03:01 PM
aaaahhhhhh, there it goes, lmao

03-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Im going to get both of my ears pierce but im part native american so my grand parents that are native american want me to i have cool grandparents:blah :D

Nausty
03-18-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Why in F*** would you get your chin peirced? There is something seriously wrong with the youth today.:rolleyes:

Theres nothing wrong with it. He isn't hurting anyone and if thats what your into then so be it, its a lot better then being into the drugs or crime like previous generations.

Chef
03-18-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
a gay kid at my school pierced his ummm, is it called prince albert i seriously cant remember, anyways, if it isnt, just think about it for a second it will come to you

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! :confused2 :confused2

honda350r
03-18-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
Theres nothing wrong with it. He isn't hurting anyone and if thats what your into then so be it, its a lot better then being into the drugs or crime like previous generations.

Your right !! Now the kids are into Focking their face up and doing more drugs!!!

I think guys are cute in their mothers jewelry !! Whats next make-up for men...OH MY

AtvMxRider
03-18-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
Your right !! Now the kids are into Focking their face up and doing more drugs!!!

I think guys are cute in their mothers jewelry !! Whats next make-up for men...OH MY

HAHAHAHAHA............:blah Your right Honda350r.

Fender Bender
03-18-2003, 04:24 PM

Are you a chick?

honda350r
03-18-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
Are you a chick?

No but some of the dudes look like chicks with all their mothers jewelry....

boonovies
03-18-2003, 05:12 PM
i had both my eyebrows done, took those out. got my labret done, and then got my tongue done

Fender Bender
03-18-2003, 05:21 PM
No but some of the dudes look like chicks with all their mothers jewelry....

Ahh.. its just the way you said "I think guys are cute" and "OH MY" that made me think twice.

FourFiftyFour
03-18-2003, 05:25 PM
From a girl's point of view: I think body piercings are a turn off....

D-4our
03-18-2003, 05:29 PM
every generation does something weird and rediculous just like alot of you 80's guys back in the day with your arse length mulltets and eye shadow. Who knows what kids in another ten years will look like:confused2

batgeek
03-18-2003, 05:34 PM

way to stereo type and be closed minded....

good going dude, i hope you're proud of yourself.

CHAUNCY
03-18-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by D-4our
every generation does something weird and rediculous just like alot of you 80's guys back in the day with your arse length mulltets and eye shadow. Who knows what kids in another ten years will look like:confused2

LOL. Cant wait to see what people look like in 10-20 years and the kind of music they listen too.

MILF_HUNTER
03-18-2003, 05:46 PM
LOL. Cant wait to see what people look like in 10-20 years and the kind of music they listen too.

music from the 30's will make a comback people will dance like they did on the jetsons and people on average will be 6'4":confused2

D-4our
03-18-2003, 05:50 PM
i wonder what quads will look like in 30 years:confused: People from then will look back at our quads like we look at 60's style dirtbikes.

CHAUNCY
03-18-2003, 05:51 PM
I hope they leave them the same. I mean change can be good but I dont want them looking like something out of the cartoons or how streetbikes are.

batgeek
03-18-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
music from the 30's will make a comback people will dance like they did on the jetsons and people on average will be 6'4":confused2

i call dibs on Judy Jetson.

MILF_HUNTER
03-18-2003, 05:54 PM
judy's backdoor??

D-4our
03-18-2003, 05:57 PM
ahahhaha, inside joke gahhaha:D

zzbudzz
03-18-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by D-4our
i wonder what quads will look like in 30 years:confused: People from then will look back at our quads like we look at 60's style dirtbikes. honda will still be selling the 400ex ?:confused2

boonovies
03-18-2003, 06:07 PM
probley

WildCatRacer
03-18-2003, 06:18 PM
I have my ears pirced.

ThorChick
03-18-2003, 08:48 PM
I have a total of 10 piercings and one tattoo. Two lobe piercings on each ear, two upper cartilage on my left ear, one upper cartilage on my right, one inner cartilage on my right, one eyebrow, and my tongue. I like piercings as long as they are done tastefully and don't clutter a person's body/face. I can't really stand labret, lip, or bull nose piercings. Those are my least favorite. Tongue piercings rock, and the prince albert piercing is pretty neat too.
My tattoo is a purple rose on my upper right back, just next to my shoulder blade. I plan on getting another tattoo on my lower back that will be the Japanese word for strength. Maybe a couple more tongue piercings too. Who knows though, it gets pretty expensive after a while......

batgeek
03-18-2003, 10:14 PM
learn to pierce and tattoo yourself :) thats what i did. i've done every popular pierce, but will never ever ever ever do a persons privates again. just personal preference.

its a nice way to make a little extra spending cash. though for friends, i only ask for them to pay for their jewlery and in case of a tat, to pay for the needles(ink is relatively cheap).

i'll have to scan some of my work and put it on a website. i've freelanced at a couple of shops(doing both piercings and tattooing) and have never gotten a complaint.

i've never tattooed myself cuz i dont have the patience to sit there and poke myself with a needle for hours on end :D

HondaRancherES
03-19-2003, 12:20 AM
I agree with 250xchick. I also think tatoos are nasty

brokeitin3
03-19-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by HondaRancherES
I agree with 250xchick. I also think tatoos are nasty but i happen to like the body art

stocktires
03-19-2003, 12:53 AM
I like some piercing and some tats, but too much, just like thorchick said, not too cluttered.
But I personally only have my left ear done (im a guy). Someday maybe I'll get another in my left and one in the right, but that'd be as far as it'd ever go with me.
Tatoos like kewl, no doubt, but I know I'd get tired of it after 10 years and just hate myself for it ;)

CowsBitePeople
03-19-2003, 12:57 AM
I got my ear peirced....I used to be able to stick my whole finger through my ear....It was pretty cool but it got kinda old so i took it out....now its only a 2 gauge....

MaTT....

TheX1992
03-19-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
I got my ear peirced....I used to be able to stick my whole finger through my ear....It was pretty cool but it got kinda old so i took it out....now its only a 2 gauge....

MaTT....

im in the same boat. mine wont go past 2g on the right and 4g on the left. i had 5/8" tunnels in there.

so for the topic i have 2 in left lobe, 1 in right lobe, 12g in left cartledge, 14g left eyebrow and 14g right nipple, no tattoos

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 02:24 AM
Good luck trying to get a real job with a bunch of metal and holes in your head..........:rolleyes:

Natertot426ex
03-19-2003, 02:38 AM
I have both my ears peirced with 14 guage rings and one Tattoo on my back of a celtic cross. My girlfriend loves them and that is all that matters to me. I have guys I work with say some mean stuff to me but I don't care, as long as I am happy with them that is all. Who cares what other people think. OH I am in the military and I just out when I get to work so it's not like they ar perminant. humina humina!

MSL
03-19-2003, 02:39 AM
Good luck trying to get a real job with a bunch of metal and holes in your head..........

Whatever you do dont go to a job interview with all your ear rings in.. I have personally seen qualified applicants not get the job because of peircings. It was considered disrespectfull.

just what i have observed many times..

batgeek
03-19-2003, 03:03 AM
hrmmm i got a corporate job coming into a interview in a suit and this crap in my ear and on my neck.
i wouldn't want to work for anyone that didnt accept me for who i am anyways.
oh btw, i'm a Systems Engineer for Raytheon Systems Company. we have a great 401K plan, and damn good deals on health insurance!!! suffice to say, if i went and said i broke 2 ribs and got a concussion wrecking on my quad, i dont think the insurance would be too keen on covering the costs :D
http://home.mindspring.com/~batgeek/_uimages/neck_tribal_r.jpg

edited cuz i cant speel for sh*t

honda350r
03-19-2003, 03:11 AM
What Tribe are you in ? I'll bet it is the HEYLOOKATMETRIBE!!

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 03:13 AM
What Tribe are you in ? I'll bet it is the HEYLOOKATMETRIBE!!

:D :blah

batgeek
03-19-2003, 03:14 AM
i do get interesting looks from people about my tattoo, but i got the tat because i wanted to get it there. its not for anyone else but me. it is a great conversation piece though :D

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 03:20 AM
I have nothing against tattoos I just can't stand when kids these days get every part of their damn head pierced. An ear ring is fine but come on people whet the hell is the purpose of a hole in your ear big enought to put your fingure through.......:huh

batgeek
03-19-2003, 03:24 AM
what is the purpose of wearing certain kinds of clothes?
what is the purpose of blasting around on a quad?
what is the purpose playing video games?
what is the purpose of reading books?

etc....

cuz it aint hurting no one, and ya like it :D

MSL
03-19-2003, 03:51 AM
hrmmm i got a corporate job coming into a interview in a suit and this crap in my ear and on my neck.

Your one of the lucky ones and you only hear about the lucky ones no one mentions why they didnt get a job they were qualified for because the interviewer doesnt say we wont hire you because of all those ear rings, nipple rings ,nose rings, lip rings, chin rings, eyebrow rings, cheek rings, and hell people we do business with dont like our employees looking as though they just got out of prison. they dont tell you that they just say we found a more qualified candadate..

QuadTrix6
03-19-2003, 04:04 AM
i was considering getting my lebret peirced but i heard that its the most painfull peircings...anyone have any experiences with this?

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 04:25 AM
It all sounds like a desperate plea for attention to me.

If you guys have got something to prove, be original, get your eye peirced. Why follow trends - be a trend setter.

It's all right, someone needs to cook my fries. Yes, I'd like to supersize that.

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by 86atc250r
It all sounds like a desperate plea for attention to me.

If you guys have got something to prove, be original, get your eye peirced. Why follow trends - be a trend setter.

It's all right, someone needs to cook my fries. Yes, I'd like to supersize that.

LMFAO Gabe that was good. I'll take mine super sized to metal head.

WildCatRacer
03-19-2003, 04:55 AM
I also have two tattoos

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Flipper
I also have two tattoos

:ermm: ....WOW!

MSL
03-19-2003, 05:00 AM

lol

:D

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 05:09 AM
I used to agree with AtvMxRider and Honda350r, and pretty much still do when it comes to anyone in my family getting pierced, but I guess now days, if you got a life that lets you get away with being pierced, go for it.
Tattoos on the other hand, I've always thought were more expressive, kinda like bike graphics for your body. All of mine are coverable by clothes, nothing below the short sleeves. I got one for my dad when he passed away, and 2 for each of my boys. I'd like to fill up both shoulders and connect them across my back.

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 05:15 AM
Like I said I have nothing against tatoos but putting holeas and and a bunch of metal in your face is STUPID and I don't care what you "Kids" say about it. Once you grow up alittle you will realize how dumb it was to do **** like that.

YLW400
03-19-2003, 05:21 AM
That stupid SHAT kills me..........alot of you all are ALL about stereotyping.....He has piercings, he must be a bad worker, or a drug addict....Or, he has tattos, he must be a bad person....give me a break people. I also think it is BS that people may get turned down from jobs because of it

honda350r
03-19-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
what is the purpose of wearing certain kinds of clothes?
what is the purpose of blasting around on a quad?
what is the purpose playing video games?
what is the purpose of reading books?

etc....

cuz it aint hurting no one, and ya like it :D

ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS

For protection from the elements

For adrinaline rush and to get out in the open

To better my eye and hand cordination and to pass time

To make me a smarter person...

Any other questions ?

I really don't give a damn what you do,just don't tell my kids it is the coolest thing since elastic in womens underwear

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 05:30 AM

I really don't give a damn what you do,just don't tell my kids it is the coolest thing since elastic in womens underwear

ROFLMFAO!!!:D

YLW400
03-19-2003, 05:32 AM
How did they stay up before...without elastic?:eek2:

j37
03-19-2003, 05:45 AM
I want my last name tattooed on my lower back around the same size and the style of Brian Deegans.

MSL
03-19-2003, 05:51 AM
I also think it is BS that people may get turned down from jobs because of it

thats the real world for ya.. Here in th USA employers can decide who they want to represent thier company.

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
How did they stay up before...without elastic?:eek2:

Hmmmmm that's a good question........:D

PDunes300ex
03-19-2003, 06:26 AM
As far a jobs go...the majority of employers that deal with a broad spectrum of the community would shun away from somebody with facial jewelry. The majority of those jobs are relatively bland and promote the idea of their employees not sticking out in a crowd as to not alienate the average white middle class conservative prospective client. For those of us in society that choose to make a bolder than average statement about aesthetic beauty will most likely not seek employment in the prospective areas mentioned above. I have a few piercings and a couple tattoos as a choice of expression which sometimes spills over to conversation...but I am a photography student so chances are my desired area of employment will not regard my body image. One last note: For those who choose to have tattoos or piercings for that matter need to realize that not everybody subscribes to the same ideas about beauty so one must expect people not to agree with you.

JMO

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 06:37 AM
I wouldnt mind a tattoo of my quad with a girl riding on it across my lower to match my quad, tehn QJ on the tank..:D I dont want anything huge but enough to see it detailed good...;)

ThorChick
03-19-2003, 07:12 AM
I feel that I am comfortable enough with myself and how others view me enough that I can pierce/tattoo myself without cause for worry. The piercings come out. They heal up, they go away. Seems harmless enough to me. Tattoos are a little bit more permanent than that so I'm a little more careful with what and where I put on my body.
It is a shame that piercings are looked down upon as much as they are, but I've noticed in the last few years people are becoming more accepting of them. I've had quite a few senior citizens compliment me on my eyebrow piercing and tell me that it looks "cute."
Jobs are another story though. I take out my eyebrow piercing for any interview, tone down a couple earings, and put a flesh colored barbell in my tongue. I did however find out that if a job does not hire you because you have tattoos it is considered descriminaton, and the same thing goes for them telling you to cover your tattoos up.
For those of you that don't understand body piercings and think we are hoodlums or idiots or kids, grow up. People are going to do whatever they want to their bodies, and you just need an open enough mind to accept them.

honda350r
03-19-2003, 07:17 AM
I have a friend that has a Tattoo on his calf, it is a rooster hanging from a rope....

He tells all the chicks that he has a cock that hangs below his knee!! :eek2:

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 07:20 AM
I have a friend that has a Tattoo on his calf, it is a rooster hanging from a rope....

He tells all the chicks that he has a cock that hangs below his knee!! :eek2:

LMFAO

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 07:35 AM

He tells all the chicks that he has a cock that hangs below his knee!! :eek2: :eek: ROFL!!!:p

MSL
03-19-2003, 07:35 AM
I did however find out that if a job does not hire you because you have tattoos it is considered descriminaton, and the same thing goes for them telling you to cover your tattoos up.

Employers are not going to tell you thats why they are not hireing you.

I myself could care less what people do to their own body its thiers they can do what they want to it.

Has anyone seen what happens to tattoos when you get old?
yuk

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by MSL
Employers are not going to tell you thats why they are not hireing you.

I myself could care less what people do to their own body its thiers they can do what they want to it.

Has anyone seen what happens to tattoos when you get old?
yuk well here in Idaho they can tell you that, its been done for my company, you have to have them covered or your terminated..This is one thing I hate about a "right to work state" they can do alot more to fire you if need be.Proving discrimination her in Idaho is extremely hard..:grr

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 08:08 AM
I think the employer needs to take them out back and pull each one out with a pair of pliers......:devil

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 08:19 AM
This is one thing I hate about a "right to work state" they can do alot more to fire you if need be.

:huh And that's a bad thing??? Wow...

Proving discrimination her in Idaho is extremely hard

That's a bad thing as well?

I've worked for a few large corporations in some diverse environments and I must say, one of the worst things is having to carry someone who doesn't work because they know they won't get fired. Companies are many times so fearful of having a discrimination suit being brought against them the won't fire the folks that really need it.

The burden of proof should be on the person crying discrimination - if you've truly been discriminated against, it shouldn't be difficult to prove. Far too often laws made with good intentions get abused and we all suffer because of it.

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I wouldnt mind a tattoo of my quad with a girl riding on it across my lower to match my quad, tehn QJ on the tank..

Across your lower............. what? :eek2:

I might be able to take care of that artwork for you.:D

R-Crazy
03-19-2003, 08:24 AM
all i have is a 14g in my left ear. it will close up if i need it too and it wont leave much of a mark. Im only 15 now and i dont want to do anything i will regret later!!

dave

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 08:29 AM
:huh And that's a bad thing??? Wow...

That's a bad thing as well?

I've worked for a few large corporations in some diverse environments and I must say, one of the worst things is having to carry someone who doesn't work because they know they won't get fired. Companies are many times so fearful of having a discrimination suit being brought against them the won't fire the folks that really need it.

The burden of proof should be on the person crying discrimination - if you've truly been discriminated against, it shouldn't be difficult to prove. Far too often laws made with good intentions get abused and we all suffer because of it. no..this is NOT a good thing, Im an operations supervisor for a major retailer and I have seen it happen time after time, it only hurts the good workers its really hard to explain all the law stuff, but lets just say a majority of the votes for this law was all done in trickery... a vote yes to no type of thing, it gives most workers no rights and it hinders alot of the work forces rights and labor issues. things that are "labor law" issues arent always in this state, its very complicated for the common worker,its a horrible law, for the employer its to there advantage

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 08:31 AM
I still like my idea better.........:devil get the pliers.

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by p@iNn3ck
Across your lower............. what? :eek2:

I might be able to take care of that artwork for you.:D Um well I would liketo have it put on my back side, right about butt and back level ,or lets just say lower back:o

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 08:35 AM
Um well I would liketo have it put on my back side, right about butt and back level ,or lets just say lower back:o

Did you say Butt?...........;) Gotta see that one.:D

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 08:38 AM
Don't guess I understood any of that...

I still maintain that how could giving a BUSINESS OWNER the right to discharge an employee that really needs it a bad thing?

Why shouldn't an EMPLOYER have an advantage - after all, it is HIS business, HE should be able to run it however he sees fit & utilize employees that HE believes do the best job for his money. After all, HE is the one paying the paycheck - not some lawmaker 20 years removed from the work force.

If he doesn't treat them right, the laws of supply & demand take over and he will lose his best people to the competition.

If you need laws in place to keep you in your job, you need more education, to work harder, or to look for a new job.

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 08:43 AM
Did you say Butt?...........;) Gotta see that one.:D

I believe she did!:devil

Gotta order new needles and work on that drawing! maybe front wheels on the left cheek and rear wheels on the right?

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 09:03 AM
Don't guess I understood any of that...

I still maintain that how could giving a BUSINESS OWNER the right to discharge an employee that really needs it a bad thing?

Why shouldn't an EMPLOYER have an advantage - after all, it is HIS business, HE should be able to run it however he sees fit & utilize employees that HE believes do the best job for his money. After all, HE is the one paying the paycheck - not some lawmaker 20 years removed from the work force.

If he doesn't treat them right, the laws of supply & demand take over and he will lose his best people to the competition.

If you need laws in place to keep you in your job, you need more education, to work harder, or to look for a new job. You know its a punk remark like that that causes flames here...You abviously missed my point ENTIRELY..Are you a major Corp owner?? You are basically telling me im less than adequate in the brains Dept. and I resent your comments, if you lived in my state being a blue collar worker you would see how this law can effect the everyday worker :grr I usually dont reply to smart remarks but Im taking this one very personal and you need to step off!! Im not saying an employer shouldnt have rights to hire and fire, but when its comes down to "bad business moves " and not giving workers there breaks, lunches ,work off the clock,and pay structure most importantly, I think you would see the full picture then..THis is moving in the wrong direction,back to topic....:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 09:05 AM
Did you say Butt?...........;) Gotta see that one.:D hehe not literally Jerry...;)

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 09:05 AM
I believe she did!:devil

Gotta order new needles and work on that drawing! maybe front wheels on the left cheek and rear wheels on the right? LOL... that would be some tatoo...:p

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 09:07 AM
LOL... that would be some tatoo...:p

You mean that would be some butt!!!!!:eek2:

mrusk
03-19-2003, 09:17 AM
I am 17 and i think body peircings and big tatoos take away the beauty of the body, not add to it. A small tatoo here or there don't look bad. However when you have big tattoos that cover your whole arms or backs i think they look ridicoulous.

I want to get 'ride or die' tatooed on my right bicept. The only thing holding me back is regreading it later on.

I really doubt half these kids think about what there whole arm tattoo will look like when they are older.

matt

400grl
03-19-2003, 09:17 AM
I don't have any piercings anymore, but I was one of the first people here to get their tonque pierced (this was about 10 years ago.....) had it done several times over the years. I would take it out to go to an interview and it would heal up - or if I had a job that just wouldn't allow it, I'd take it out, and get it done again later if I wanted.

I also had my nose pierced at one time - ouch! I liked it but it was a pain to take care of.....

And...last but not least, I had something in the netherregions pierced a couple of times, just to spice things up a little! :) Once with a vertical piercing, and once with a hoop...not both at the same time. I had to take them out for having babies and stuff.....just never got it done again.

So....no more metal in me, except for my ears.

I do have two tats that I really like....a tribal on my lower back just above my butt (sounds like where QJ wants one!) and a tribal sun on my tummy around my bellybutton (hurt but is my favorite!)......

To each his/her own - I can't judge, because I have been there and am still there in part - I can say though that being smart about where you put anything permanent is a good thing if you plan on having a professional job at any point in time. No one at my work would ever know I had any tats if I didn't tell them. What you have on the outside isn't going to determine who you are inside.......

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 09:21 AM
You mean that would be some butt!!!!!:eek2:

That's what I'm talkin bout.......;)

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 09:24 AM
Well my boy's are NOT going to have any piercings as long as they live in my house. My baby girl has her ears pierced ONCE and that is it. When they turn 18 and move out than they can get their asses peirced but as long as they live here their no.

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 09:25 AM
Where is Jim when you need him.

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 09:25 AM
400exgrl~~~ I have alwyas wondered about "those"kind of piercings:p ..The nice thing about getting the kind of tattoo I want is its small in size yet tasteful and wont be out for others to to see unlees I wear hip hug clothes...;)

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 09:26 AM
400exgrl~~~ I have alwyas wondered about "those"kind of piercings:p ..The nice thing about getting the kind of tattoo I want is its small in sixe yet tasteful and wont be out ofr others to see unlees I wear hip hug clothes...;) oops..:o

Chanman420q
03-19-2003, 09:26 AM
i have my ears peirced.. gauged to 14!! yay im hard core into this stuff... lol

well as far as tattoo's i want one, but somewhere that people dont always have to see. That and nothing stupid... my cousin has a tattoo of this stupid sun on her arm and its like wtf? that gay why would u want that... and for the rest of ur life..

My friend tattoo'ed is name on his longer bisept... with a bic pen... scraped the skin off and just drew away. Sick isnt it... the kid is a moron.. YAY im dun dunun CHRIS!! see it says so on my arm :huh

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 09:28 AM
wont be out for others to to see unlees I wear hip hug clothes...;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ...............:devil

My wife calls me a "hip hugger".....:D

400grl
03-19-2003, 09:30 AM
All I can say is it definately added a new element to things.....:devil

That's why I got my tat there and on my stomach - I can hide them anytime I want, but you can see them when I wear low-rise stuff and a swimsuit and my racepants in the summer......you should get one! They are alot of fun...just make sure it's really something you want since you will have it for a looooong time! :)

Chanman420q
03-19-2003, 09:31 AM
hey can we see a pic of them.. :devil ???

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by 400grl

Got any pics?..........:devil sorry couldn't help myself. Bad Jerry Bad

400grl
03-19-2003, 09:35 AM
lol!!!! Well, I don't really have any pics you can see my tats good in....no pics of the other, Jerry! :devil I have a pic of me at the track changing, but you can't really see my tat very good....so.....nope. Maybe when i get a digi cam.

Chanman420q
03-19-2003, 09:37 AM
u can post those!!!

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 09:40 AM
Well I tried Corry.....;)

400grl
03-19-2003, 09:54 AM
and it was a nice try! ;) :D

AtvMxRider
03-19-2003, 09:59 AM
and it was a nice try! ;) :D

;)

zzbudzz
03-19-2003, 10:09 AM
I think the employer needs to take them out back and pull each one out with a pair of pliers......:devil ouch! i like tatoo's on other people! i'll pass on the facial jewelery....i guess i've hit the ripe old age of 30 .now heavy metal music gets on my nerves.....:blah i can't listen to it no more..

kxrider
03-19-2003, 10:32 AM
i peirced my lebret becuase i wanted to and u know how much i care wat everyone else thinks not a bit, if i tryed to please everyone i would have already sold my kx.............so i just dont care its my body i got to wear the crap:D

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 11:13 AM
Wow QJ- sounds like I touched on a nerve.

FWIW, no I am not a corporation owner, yet alone a major corporation owner. I am, however an hourly employee of a major corporation, I have been employed by 5 major corporations over the years - one with over 40,000 employees, two others with over 100,000 employees. Heck, I'm even a member of a labor union (closed shop) - although I strongly disagree with many things they support and do.

I am also a small time programmer in my spare time, doing work for some race organizations we all know, follow, and participate in.

First, I don't see where you get off calling me a punk for stating my opinion on a business owner's rights. You may not agree with my opinions and that's fine - I don't have to agree with yours either. Given my middle class, midwestern background, I tend to fall on the right side of the political line & have very differing opinions from the more liberal types.

Second, I still don't have a clue what you're talking about - you still have not provided a single example of the atrocities that are apparently occurring in your workplace. Maybe if I knew what you were talking about we'd be on the same page.

Third, my family has owned several small businesses over the years & it irritates the crap out of me when some govt agency creates new laws that makes it harder for them to control their business, their employees, their livelihood.

I have family & friends that make seven figure incomes - I also have family & friends that make minimum wage. There are reasons for this & it's not because "the man" is holding them back. It's due directly to choices they've made (or not made) over their lives.

I am fortunate enough right now to work with a great group of people, however, when I worked on the East coast (for a major corp) I worked with several people that desperately needed fired. The company would not even touch them due to their fear of discrimination litigation. These employees were literally allowed to sleep on the job with no reprocussions - guess who got to take up the slack.. Although I can't complain too much, made me look really good to the powers that be & helped me in the long run.

Anyhow, that's where I'm coming from - if that offends you, sorry, that's just the way I feel. The employer is the one that gives the employee the opportunity to work -- if he doesn't want his company being represented by a person that has perforated themselves with peircings & jewelry, etc - he has the right within reason to say enough is enough when that person is on the job - just as he would to tell you that you must wear a suit to work, or to deal with someone that decided they wanted to "express" themselves by not showering, by showing up to work only wearing underwear, by using profanities every other word in a sentence, etc....

I suppose you also think that Hooters should be forced to hire male "waitresses"? After all, they shouldn't discriminate against someone just because they are male.

batgeek
03-19-2003, 11:13 AM

i'm not telling anyone its cool. tolerance and understanding is all you need to display.

i'd love to be in your house the day one of your children do something that you disapprove of.

closed minded idiots like you tend to really piss me off.

honda350r
03-19-2003, 11:53 AM
i'm not telling anyone its cool. tolerance and understanding is all you need to display.

i'd love to be in your house the day one of your children do something that you disapprove of.

closed minded idiots like you tend to really piss me off.

I guess we now know who is closed minded!!

When my opinion pisses you off,you though process is a little clogged.......

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 11:53 AM
Man! For a thread on body piercing this sure has gotten ugly! Maybe we should chill with the name callin??

batgeek - In my house it's the same way (it's like the Third Reich). But, the same freedom that allows people to pierce and tattoo their bodies, also gives us the freedom to raise our kids as we feel right. I wouldn't call that anymore closed minded than thinking if someone doesn't approve of your choices, they are an "idiot". His statement was humurous, but I'm sure its meaning was that our kids are influenced by what other people (and the media) glorify, and it is our right, and job, to keep them from making uneducated decisions based on fads, etc. **disclaimer** this does not say anyone here has made an uneducated decision!

86atc250r - If I can add my 2 cents to QJ's argument. I have been in both situations. First off, I have worked for a State Court as a network tech, and saw many a person who had no business working* (<-used lightly) there, but because of politics, etc. were still there after I left. On the other hand (I believe this is along QJ's point), I have worked at a place where, because of a personal argument outside of work, my boss made it a living he11. Problems were made up out of thin air, lies were told, and verbal attacks were made. My first course of action was to contact HR, then the state employment agency to file a grievance or something. Because it was a "right to hire(fire)" state, they informed me the only harrassment the recognized was sexual and racial -- a white male can se neither. So my second course was much worse...... lets just say, he hired a body guard and I got some nice wrist jewelry..... not fun, and expensive - NOT RECOMMENDED!
Another example - the wife of a guy that works for me used to work at a daycare. They started a policy that you could not leave the building for lunch, and if they needed you during your scheduled lunch, oh well you miss out..... but you still had the half hour "lunch" deducted on time sheet. There was some other junk there too, but he's gone for the day, and I forget. Seems unreasonable, but she checked into it and couldn't do anything to change it.
Granted, the employer grants the employee the right to work, and the employee should work for that right. But when the emploee holds up his end, shouldn't the employer treat them with respect and some sort of loyalty?

Anyhow, in a perfect world we wouldn't need either argument...... society would be run by the military and people would be paid based on their work merit and effort, not politics and popularity.

:D

Chanman420q
03-19-2003, 12:04 PM
ok... lol.. um body peircings are cool

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 12:12 PM
Absolutely p@iNn3ck,

However, when one realizes that they are in a bad situation with a supervisor or they don't like the way management handles things, legal action won't make it better, it just makes people go covert.

Sometimes it's better to cut your losses and go elsewhere. Sometimes things that shouldn't happen, happen - it's an unfair world sometimes. 99.9% of the time don't you think you are better off being away from those people in the long run? Life's too short to work with people or jobs that make your life miserable or especially physically threaten you (restraining order?).

I have a hard time believing that a person would have no recourse against not being paid for working thru their lunch hour - if you work & are an hourly employee, you should be compensated (unless you are a salaried employee, then you've screwed yourself :( I learned my lesson on that long ago)

I also know exactly what you're talking about being a white male myself - anymore I often wonder if we are the most legally discriminated against group out there. I have even been denied a job because I am a white male (quotas are great aren't they), they had the nerve to tell me if I had any female friends they'd like to talk to them, especially if they were black. No recourse for me. Thankfully, about a year later I was eventually hired & got some great experience.

All I know is in the workplaces I've been in, discrimination laws are typically abused by those "being held back by the man" and I grow rather tired of it.

03-19-2003, 01:02 PM
I've just got my left ear pierced:ermm: nuttin special.

skinrider440
03-19-2003, 01:34 PM
eventually i am going to get the words CITIUS, ALITIUS, FORTIUS
in greek letters across my back. It means Faster, Higher, Stronger

Sparks425Ex
03-19-2003, 02:03 PM
I don't have much to say but here it is:

If you get a Tatoo and plan on a business based job in a corporation then:

Get somthing that can be hidden. Such as on back or upper arm. Somthing that can be shown if ya want to and hidden if ya want it to be.

As for Piercing:

If ya get somthing then don't go over board. First think bout what it gonna be like what ya are older... Then decide if that what ya wanna show your kids when ya a Grandpa/ma...

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 02:06 PM
86atc250r -- Great reply, I think we pretty much see eye to eye. I was only trying to offer a better view on QJ's post (atleast I think it was what she was meaning.) I agree 100% wholeheartedly with your comment:

All I know is in the workplaces I've been in, discrimination laws are typically abused by those "being held back by the man" and I grow rather tired of it.

Too true! The info on working through lunch, etc. would be clearer if he was here to refresh my facts, so we'll ignore it. And believe me, I am WAY better off having left that environment... but at the time, I was young, my gf (wife now) worked there, and jobs outside of "downtown" were scarce. So I was fightin when I shouldn't have been.... lessons learned. Atleast I didn't do any serious "life-threatening" damage to him....:devil

BTW - your link shows races in MO, you from around there?

And back to the thread at hand......
skinrider440 - That sounds like killer art!

batgeek
03-19-2003, 02:52 PM
In my house it's the same way (it's like the Third Reich).

oh cool, so like honda350r is like Hitler...neat :D

prolly another one of them "do as i say, not as i do" parents. gotta love it.

and when something pisses me off, it just pisses me off...dont read to deep into it honda350r, you might blow a vessel. raise your kids however ya like. just because i disagree with you doesnt mean you are wrong.

honda350r
03-19-2003, 03:14 PM
Hitler huh ? Just because I don't want my kids comming home with a face full of pins and ink that won't wash off their arms or neck,you compare me to Hitler?

I don't know how old any of you are but I know I am not into the same stuff I was into 10 yrs ago! I just don't get how people can mark themselves for life and acting like you will die tomarrow?

How would you like a perment mullet ! I don't think soooooooo!!!!

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 03:16 PM
I'm glad tension levels have dropped - I think QJ over-reacted to my first post- not to difficult to do over the net when things don't sometimes come across quite as intended....

Anyhow -- yes, I'm in SW MO. We race some flattrack in MO and a lot of XC in Arkansas. Every now and then we'll hit a MO harescramble. I don't do much MXing anymore although it's fun to go practice at the track every now and again.

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 03:24 PM
Actually batgeek, I made the Third Reich comparison to "my" household, not about honda350r's, so I deserve the hitler remarks. And I agree with him about not letting them do "permanent" alterations to their body. I waiting a long time for mine, and won't ever regret them, since they are in honor of people I will always love.

86atc250r - I moved from Springfield in '96, man I miss it! Wish I had my quads back then. Hopefully me and my oldest son are gonna start hitting some races soon, maybe we'll cross paths.

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 03:39 PM
Keep an eye out for the Green Honda - I'm pretty easy to spot :)

batgeek
03-19-2003, 03:43 PM
actually p@in, you equated your house to his, then you made teh "Third Reich" statement . for if we follow this:

350's house = your house = Third Reich

since i assume that 350 is the leader of his household, i equated him to the leader of teh Third Reich.

he's not wrong for wanting to raise his kids like that, i just disagree with him.

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 03:50 PM
hmmm the old A=B, B=C, so A=C argument huh? You got me on that one.:)

86atc250r - a kawi green honda with a zuki riders #...... lol

batgeek
03-19-2003, 03:58 PM
i hate math :p

p@iNn3ck
03-19-2003, 04:04 PM
off topic again, and I think I already said this in the "post the stupidest thing you've done" thread.... but

Man I love you're sig. You don't know how many times I've said and heard that. Had to call a buddy the first time I read it, we laughed for an hour!

:D :D :D

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 05:53 PM
Absolutely p@iNn3ck,

However, when one realizes that they are in a bad situation with a supervisor or they don't like the way management handles things, legal action won't make it better, it just makes people go covert.

Sometimes it's better to cut your losses and go elsewhere. Sometimes things that shouldn't happen, happen - it's an unfair world sometimes. 99.9% of the time don't you think you are better off being away from those people in the long run? Life's too short to work with people or jobs that make your life miserable or especially physically threaten you (restraining order?).

I have a hard time believing that a person would have no recourse against not being paid for working thru their lunch hour - if you work & are an hourly employee, you should be compensated (unless you are a salaried employee, then you've screwed yourself :( I learned my lesson on that long ago)

I also know exactly what you're talking about being a white male myself - anymore I often wonder if we are the most legally discriminated against group out there. I have even been denied a job because I am a white male (quotas are great aren't they), they had the nerve to tell me if I had any female friends they'd like to talk to them, especially if they were black. No recourse for me. Thankfully, about a year later I was eventually hired & got some great experience.

All I know is in the workplaces I've been in, discrimination laws are typically abused by those "being held back by the man" and I grow rather tired of it. ~~~~86ATC250R~~~you know, you just dont get what Im trying to say,and Im not even going to try and point it out, because you only see it from your point of view and thats fine, I felt you were a little harse and a bit insulting on my behalf, you are right, you are intitled to an opinion, and I dont expect my opinion to be law, I too work for one of the biggest chains in the united states, Im not talking about MY company only, Im talking about our laws here and how they can really hurt the blue collar worker in general..Proving discrimination is not easy to prove and I can speak of this over and over from people Ive seen it happen and people threatened to lose there job if they open there mouth,I will be first to say Im sorry for calling you a punk;) but I wont back how I feel about our laws, I have been raised here my whole life and know how it effects people here.. I wasnt referring this whole topic in general to dress code Im talking labor laws and Right to work state laws in "whole"...Im not going to get this thread shut down because two people dont see eye to eye,because Im an open minded person and respect peoples opinions,but some of the comments you made were a bit evasive...

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 05:59 PM
86atc250r -- Great reply, I think we pretty much see eye to eye. I was only trying to offer a better view on QJ's post (atleast I think it was what she was meaning.) I agree 100% wholeheartedly with your comment:

Too true! The info on working through lunch, etc. would be clearer if he was here to refresh my facts, so we'll ignore it. And believe me, I am WAY better off having left that environment... but at the time, I was young, my gf (wife now) worked there, and jobs outside of "downtown" were scarce. So I was fightin when I shouldn't have been.... lessons learned. Atleast I didn't do any serious "life-threatening" damage to him....:devil

BTW - your link shows races in MO, you from around there?

And back to the thread at hand......
skinrider440 - That sounds like killer art! True...and On the comment I feel the same, too many people "work the system" and abuse it makes it all the more hard to protect the ones that really have issues and it makes it alot harder to prove

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 06:24 PM
You're right, I didn't at all get what you were saying & I'm still a bit foggy - in fact, you didn't provide any examples to make your point other than to say that being a right to work state gave the employer more authority to fire a person if need be. I still don't see how that is a bad thing. I took that to be the jist of your point.

I also certainly didn't see where I said anything intended to offend you - note that my use of the word "you" in previous posts (i.e. "If you need laws in place to keep you in your job, you need more education, to work harder, or to look for a new job.") - was not directed at you personally (maybe I could have been more clear) , I just figured that was understood.
- it was a general statement about any person that might feel that they "need" laws passed to keep them in their job - it's a harsh but very true statement, if you (again, a generallity - not specifically pointing at you) don't like your current situation, do something about it. If you're in a workplace that doesn't respect it's employees or requires you to do things that you consider unethical, do yourself a favor and find (or make) work elsewhere, you'll be a much happier person in the end - even if it means leaving your comfort zone and learning something new. America is full of opportunities.

Evasive?

That's the first time I've been accused of that.

Usually my detailed posts and straight forward, no dancing around the subject demeanor is what makes people take things a little personally sometimes.

Again, I'm not trying to start an argument or flame war - just clarifying myself and position.

03-19-2003, 06:46 PM
Hmmmm lets see

tatts piercings r cool but to to many followers and no friggin leaders and thats scarry.

Got em so dont bother gettin on my case.

Ugly is in so I guess knock yourself out but leave room for the redo later :)

Now for mr gabe (who i usually agree with :) )

WTF you thinking dude, your missing the whole other side of the big picture. My experiences are all over this area and I have been the boss, the small bus owner, and the employee that was discriminated against.

So no favoritism here at all OK (you got to say all right OK)

The majority of the labor laws in most states are completely one sided to the employers favor. No, not the payroll taxes or the various other ways uncle sam picks the pockets of small business but the labor laws that pertain to the employer/employee relationship.

I have seen so many states adopt a "employee at will" type policy that it scares me, and I am not an employee.

Basically what these policies do is give the employer carteblanche to do what ever the frig they like and unless the company is a major larger corp that understands the other laws the end result is the continued harrassment of the average employee.

What happens is that the smaller bus. that account for the largest number of total employed dont know that just because a state has these types of policies that they cant just fire people because they wont bite their arse or get the laundry etc. and things get out of hand from there.

I have seen people terminated for some strange reasons that even in a employer friendly state are completely illegal but they just dont know any better and since most people are not kowing much more everyone moves on or goes postal etc.

You have admit that if I was actually your boss and didnt like your posts, and told you tomorrow that you were being let go as you are obstructive and intrusive to the other employees and general work flow, that this would be perfectly acceptable in a employee at will state. but we would both know that it was truely because of these rediculous posts. Get my drift there????????????

I think that there needs to be a balanced system that doesnt discriminate at all to anyone and also causes a employer to show cause for termination. As well as allowing a company to operate profitably but not just cut loose whom ever they like with out reason and there must be some sytems or laws that protect the employer from just turning every talanted person over 50 who is making good $$$ to a pan handler who was replaced by a trainee. Otherwise we are gonna go broke supporting all these people like we have been trying for the last 5+ years.

Think about the issues outside the simplicity.

Now go get a exriders tatoo across you forehead :D :blah :macho

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Hmmmm lets see

tatts piercings r cool but to to many followers and no friggin leaders and thats scarry.

Got em so dont bother gettin on my case.

Ugly is in so I guess knock yourself out but leave room for the redo later :)

Now for mr gabe (who i usually agree with :) )

WTF you thinking dude, your missing the whole other side of the big picture. My experiences are all over this area and I have been the boss, the small bus owner, and the employee that was discriminated against.

So no favoritism here at all OK (you got to say all right OK)

The majority of the labor laws in most states are completely one sided to the employers favor. No, not the payroll taxes or the various other ways uncle sam picks the pockets of small business but the labor laws that pertain to the employer/employee relationship.

I have seen so many states adopt a "employee at will" type policy that it scares me, and I am not an employee.

Basically what these policies do is give the employer carteblanche to do what ever the frig they like and unless the company is a major larger corp that understands the other laws the end result is the continued harrassment of the average employee.

What happens is that the smaller bus. that account for the largest number of total employed dont know that just because a state has these types of policies that they cant just fire people because they wont bite their arse or get the laundry etc. and things get out of hand from there.

I have seen people terminated for some strange reasons that even in a employer friendly state are completely illegal but they just dont know any better and since most people are not kowing much more everyone moves on or goes postal etc.

You have admit that if I was actually your boss and didnt like your posts, and told you tomorrow that you were being let go as you are obstructive and intrusive to the other employees and general work flow, that this would be perfectly acceptable in a employee at will state. but we would both know that it was truely because of these rediculous posts. Get my drift there????????????

I think that there needs to be a balanced system that doesnt discriminate at all to anyone and also causes a employer to show cause for termination. As well as allowing a company to operate profitably but not just cut loose whom ever they like with out reason and there must be some sytems or laws that protect the employer from just turning every talanted person over 50 who is making good $$$ to a pan handler who was replaced by a trainee. Otherwise we are gonna go broke supporting all these people like we have been trying for the last 5+ years.

Think about the issues outside the simplicity.

Now go get a exriders tatoo across you forehead :D :blah :macho AMEN LENNY!!! This is exactly how I feel ... ;) I honestly dont want hard feelings here,its not my nature...politics always seem to get a rise out of people, and Im just one of those thats "for the people" "the good people" that deserve to feel secure in there jobs and not have to feel threatened thats all...;) Im done saying how I feel,Lenny pretty much summed it up for me... So tell me... How bad does a tattoo hurt?? Will my back end hurt like the dickens to wear pants for awhile if I get this done? I dont want it to be more than oh say...6- 8 inches wide of a tattoo...:D Quads are my second love to my family,so I wont think I would have a regret putting it on there,and its not like you would see it unless I wanted someone to see it...

batgeek
03-19-2003, 07:06 PM
too many people "work the system" and abuse it makes it all the more hard to protect the ones that really have issues and it makes it alot harder to prove

whee haaa!!!! the American way!

i sometimes wish i was a intelligent, pretty, minority female...talk about having the deck stacked in your favor.

oh wait....i can dream cant i :p

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 07:07 PM
whee haaa!!!! the American way!

i sometimes wish i was a intelligent, pretty, minority female...talk about having the deck stacked in your favor.

oh wait....i can dream cant i :p sure!! nothing that a lil surgery cant fix!!!:p :blah j/p.....

86atc250r
03-19-2003, 07:11 PM
Hello Lenny

Ahh, see - this is the type of info I was trying to extract from QJ.

Maybe I've just been lucky & the small business around here just treats their people well. Anyhow, yep, there can be abuses on both ends.

A couple issues with what you've said
have seen people terminated for some strange reasons that even in a employer friendly state are completely illegal but they just dont know any better and since most people are not kowing much more

That is sad indeed, but even more sad that the person on the receiving end wouldn't have the "gumption" to check into the legality of the way he was treated, especially in today's age of readily available information and resources. I know when I feel I have been wronged, I find a way to make it right - I may spend more time than it's worth doing it, but it's in my nature.

Also part of my point is, if the employer is willing to terminate you for these types of reasons, aren't you better off parting ways instead of fighting legal or personal battles? Doesn't make for a very friendly work atmosphere or long & happy life.

You have admit that if I was actually your boss and didnt like your posts, and told you tomorrow that you were being let go as you are obstructive and intrusive to the other employees and general work flow

That could be a very sticky problem - but I will also maintain that if you make yourself a valuable asset to the company, that cheezy excuses like that generally won't be used on you.

I've found that many times in a corporate environment, cheezy excuses, layoffs, etc are used to cut the fat. Not at all saying that's what happens all the time, but it certainly does sometimes.

Maybe I'm just a naive country boy with naive work ethics & ideas - you city slickers over on the east coast must have it a bunch rougher than what I've been exposed to :)

One other question (well OK, two) - did being the "employee being discriminated against" eventually lead you to being "the boss" or the "small business owner"? Are you better off now than you would have been if you were able to retain your job at the place that discriminated against you (not necessarily monetarily, but quality of life wise)?

I do see your end of the story though.

Time for bed, I'm out for the evening...

ThorChick
03-19-2003, 08:43 PM
Tina ~ When I got my tattoo it really didn't hurt that bad. It only took about 25 minutes and was more annoying than anything. Afterwards it wasn't very painful either, except when my brother-in-law thought it would be funny to slap it. THAT hurt like hell. My best friend just had FOXY tattooed on her lower back in the area I think you are wanting to get yours done in. She said it was slightly painful (i think she stopped breathing for a while) and the day after she got it done it hardly hurt at all. It all depends on how big your tattoo is, how much detail there is, and the location you want to put it in. Generally in an area where there is less fat or skin and more bone exposure its going to hurt more. If it is extremely painful you can take breaks during the process so you can breath and relax for a few minutes, sometimes even go in the next day and finish it.
I want another tattoo!! I think I'm going to get my second one this summer, after I lose the rest of the weight I want to. Only 45 more pounds to go.....YAY!

brokeitin3
03-20-2003, 12:20 AM

That's why I got my tat there and on my stomach - I can hide them anytime I want, but you can see them when I wear low-rise stuff and a swimsuit and my racepants in the summer......you should get one! They are alot of fun...just make sure it's really something you want since you will have it for a looooong time! :) ILL SHOW YOU ALL OF MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS. that has worked with some women before. Shut up QJ!!!!

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 01:29 AM
IAnd...last but not least, I had something in the netherregions pierced a couple of times, just to spice things up a little! :) Once with a vertical piercing, and once with a hoop...not both at the same time. I had to take them out for having babies and stuff.....just never got it done again......

If I lived anywhere near you...I'd be your new biggest fan/stalker! :D

YZROOSTINYA
03-20-2003, 01:51 AM
i have about 30 tattoes, actually i call them scars or battle wounds!!!!!

whatever floats your boat. seriosly i am ink free, and i have my ear peirced. nuttin to write home about.

to each there own. not a big fan or peircings, some tats look hella nice though

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
ILL SHOW YOU ALL OF MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS. that has worked with some women before. Shut up QJ!!!! LMAO!!!!..I didnt say a word...:p :devil

MXcutie
03-20-2003, 02:49 AM
I have my lower ears done once and my cart on my left ear done once plus i got my belly button done back in Oct. and hopefully before this sem. is out i'll have my tongue done *that's only if someone will let me* and hopefully this summer i'll have my tattoo that i want on my lower back :) but atleast you guys dont have the roommate that i have here at college she just pierces **** herself... liek the other nite she did her lip while i was talkin to Dunk on the phone and she tried to do her nipples but said it hurt to bad so she had to stop... she's a freak....lol

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 03:01 AM
Tell her I'll come over and help her with the nipple piercing......but it won't be cheap! :eek:

Don't get your tongue pierced! Then you'll talk with a lisp!

p@iNn3ck
03-20-2003, 03:03 AM
D@ng, I missed some good posts, had to go to bed early, the baby likes to wake up all night.

QJ - #1 rule on gettin a tattoo...... Remember to BREATHE! I have seen many a "tough guy" pass out while gettin inked because he was straining and forgot to exhale. If it hurts, just ask to take a break, but keep breathing while the work is being done. The pain will depend on location and your personal nerve endings. The last 2 I got were one on each upper arm, same location. The right arm I never felt, the left arm felt like a dull knife carving me open. Be sure to check on their needles (always a new one) and sterilization. You can take it, don't worry.

Gabe (just noticed that was you name) - I was raised in a southern baptist/military family, so I heard all the same "work hard", "nose to grindstone", "get the job done", "make yourself an asset" speeches. This is how I've always approached life. I am also very head strong and outspoken.
Consider yourself lucky you've never been in a company where that was not appreciated. After I left "the bad job", my wife continued to work there for almost 3 years. We were both integral and hard working parts of the company, and I was replaced by not 1, but 4 new employees..... and they still didn't get the work done that I did. For almost a year after, anytime they ran into a problem, they asked her to call me and ask for help..... and I did.... I was raised to help. Hopefully y'all have kissed and made up, and agreed to not see eye to eye, but sure was a good debate. lol

Oh yeah, ever considered a green 199 tattoo?????:cool:

MXcutie
03-20-2003, 03:04 AM
yeah but it's only if Dunk will let me other wise i wont get it done

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 03:04 AM
So, are you guys a thing now?!?!?:confused:

MXcutie
03-20-2003, 03:05 AM
Who me and Dunk?

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 03:06 AM
Yeah, and I'm telling Casey your cheating on him! ;) He's going to be heartbroken!

MXcutie
03-20-2003, 03:07 AM
NO me and Dunk are just friends... he's really cool and all but i need a boy that i would get ot see... DAMN RACING!!!...lol... nah acutally right now it's me... DAMN COLLEGE!!... right...lol... I'm still goin to Prom with Casey so it's all good!! Who are you anyhow???

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 03:08 AM
Jim from down at Fox Raceway. The goober with the Red Cannondale.....

MXcutie
03-20-2003, 03:09 AM
i still have no idea who you are... have you ever talked to me??? o wait who dont i talk to at fox...lol... i love that place

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 03:12 AM
YES! Damn....I guess I'm just not important enough to remember......that's okay. I'll go race nationals and stuff, then maybe you'll notice me.....

You where siting with Casey Bard under the Hetrick Trailer and I was talking to you and we've chatted on here last year! What you gettin into at college!? :huh

MXcutie
03-20-2003, 03:14 AM
maybe i remember but i have no idea...lol.... nothing... i'm a good girl :devil do you know how many ppl i talked to while i was at the Hetrick trailer with Casey??? i mean come on you have to narrow it down somewhat

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 03:18 AM
holy cow. I'm the guy he bought the 400 off of, I'm 6' tall, i like walks on the beach.....lol Never mind! Just ask Casey who I am, he'll tell you.

MXcutie
03-20-2003, 03:22 AM
lol... yeah maybe if you did race a few National i would prob know who you are...lol.. just joking.... i still cant figure out who you are... hopefully sometime before Fox i'll figure it out and come see you at the track or something.... i'll wotn be at the first Fox race tho b/c i'm goin to prom the 9th then goin to RC with Natalie the next day so i'm goin to have along weekend.... i really wish i knew who you are.... i feel so bad bc i dont... but you have to understand that i talk to like 1000 ppl when i'm at the track.... just make sure you visit me this year when your at the same track as me.. since for some damn reason you know who i am :eek: but i'm goin back to bed since this chick is done for the weekend :) partyin at SFU tonite so i gotta get my rest :)

400grl
03-20-2003, 04:07 AM
QJ - you've had kids, so I would have to say you will not have a problem with a tat! Nothing else is that painful! I got mine alone and sober, and it was no problem. My lower back tat took about 1 1/2 hours, because it's black ink and they go over it twice to be sure it there are no missed spots....it hurts to a point, but then just levels off - you can just take your mind off of it and it makes it pretty easy.

It is sore the next day, sort of feels like road rash, but if you keep is soft and protected for a few days, then by the second day it starts to feel better. Take care of it the way they tell you too, and it will come out really good. Also, make sure you go to someone who is good - there are some bad tatoo "artists" out there and that's something you don't really want to mess up!

I had mine picked out for about a year before I actually went and got it - I still wanted it just as bad after the year, so I knew it was the right one. Same with my tummy one......

I've never regretted it - that's the important thing! Get something timeless, and that won't go out of style in 20 years! Sounds like the one you have in mind is cool! Let us know if you get it - pm me if you have any questions!!!

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
holy cow. I'm the guy he bought the 400 off of, I'm 6' tall, i like walks on the beach.....lol Never mind! Just ask Casey who I am, he'll tell you. walks on the beach huh...:p Are you one of those romantic ones????:D

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 04:14 AM
QJ - you've had kids, so I would have to say you will not have a problem with a tat! Nothing else is that painful! I got mine alone and sober, and it was no problem. My lower back tat took about 1 1/2 hours, because it's black ink and they go over it twice to be sure it there are no missed spots....it hurts to a point, but then just levels off - you can just take your mind off of it and it makes it pretty easy.

It is sore the next day, sort of feels like road rash, but if you keep is soft and protected for a few days, then by the second day it starts to feel better. Take care of it the way they tell you too, and it will come out really good. Also, make sure you go to someone who is good - there are some bad tatoo "artists" out there and that's something you don't really want to mess up!

I had mine picked out for about a year before I actually went and got it - I still wanted it just as bad after the year, so I knew it was the right one. Same with my tummy one......

I've never regretted it - that's the important thing! Get something timeless, and that won't go out of style in 20 years! Sounds like the one you have in mind is cool! Let us know if you get it - pm me if you have any questions!!! Thanks I will and ill post it when I get it, Im thinkin maybe Ill hit the ole man up for it for my Bday...:D ~~~ p@inn3ck~~~ Thanks for the info, and ill make sure to breath from time to time!!!:o :p

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 04:43 AM
walks on the beach huh...:p Are you one of those romantic ones????:D

Oh yeah! I'm a slick one. :devil

Maybe thats why I always get screwed over! I gotta start being an azzhole! lol:devious:

OH,

And the right tattoo is cool. But not half of your body in ink, that's grouse. Body piercings kinda freak me out.... anything past nose, ears and bellybutton make me swirm...and I'm still up in arms over the Gabe/QJ work discussion....I agree with Gabe on the "If you get fired for something dumb, obiously you did SOME thing to get into that situation" (like hang out on EX Riders all day while you should be working...:o) but QJ made some good points too..... I don't know.

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Oh yeah! I'm a slick one. :devil

Maybe thats why I always get screwed over! I gotta start being an azzhole! lol:devious:

OH,

And the right tattoo is cool. But not half of your body in ink, that's grouse. Body piercings kinda freak me out.... anything past nose, ears and bellybutton make me swirm...and I'm still up in arms over the Gabe/QJ work discussion....I agree with Gabe on the "If you get fired for something dumb, obiously you did SOME thing to get into that situation" (like hang out on EX Riders all day while you should be working...:o) but QJ made some good points too..... I don't know. haha, I only wish I could hang her ewhile at work,but I dont have a job that I can do that,so I get my fill during the day before work and when I get home at night...;) Trust me being an Ahole is NOT a way to a girls heart, maybe its just the girls you picked?:confused: I think we have all been down that road of getting screwed over a few times,but Im sure you will find a nice girl that likes those walks on the beaches out there:devil ......

EricB
03-20-2003, 09:16 AM
haha! i love when guy's get their c0ck sucker pierced...aka their toung. to funny i'll give any guy crap about a toung piercing. sure they say it's for their girlfriend but anyone who puts a piece of metal in their mouth like that...it's for the love log

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by EricB
haha! i love when guy's get their c0ck sucker pierced...aka their toung. to funny i'll give any guy crap about a toung piercing. sure they say it's for their girlfriend but anyone who puts a piece of metal in their mouth like that...it's for the love log :eek: :eek: LMAO!!!:o

brokeitin3
03-20-2003, 09:41 AM
and dudes it aint funny either, your turns coming just wait:(

nacs400ex
03-20-2003, 09:44 AM
AtvMxRider you have some serious growing up to do. I have no piercing and no tattoos. I dont have anything against people that do. However people can do whatever that want to there body. You have no say in it. But you should recall that in the 70's men did wear high heeled shoes, and big huge gay looking pants, and they had clown hair! I am sorry but I would hire somebody with a tattoo or piercing over a man dressed up as a women. Come on use your brain, I am sure when you were a teenager, you did the trends. So layoff, and dont be a dicatator and try to set rules what people have to do, just because it isnt at your standards.
I am sick and tired of people 25 and older saying how its inmoral to do these things and how when they were a kid they didnt do that type of thing. Its 2003, not 1920's. Open your eyes the civilization is changing. Your not going to stop change either.

brokeitin3
03-20-2003, 10:31 AM
tattooed on her woo-woos and she even let me pet them.:D

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
tattooed on her woo-woos and she even let me pet them.:D :eek:

batgeek
03-20-2003, 11:57 AM
haha! i love when guy's get their c0ck sucker pierced...aka their toung. to funny i'll give any guy crap about a toung piercing. sure they say it's for their girlfriend but anyone who puts a piece of metal in their mouth like that...it's for the love log

gotta love the homophobes.

i got the name for a good psychologist if you want help with your self esteem and latent homosexual fantasies.

tants
03-20-2003, 12:03 PM
i have an earing. chicks dig it...

tommy told me the southern country chicks think its gay :confused2

AtvMxRider
03-20-2003, 01:08 PM
walks on the beach huh...:p Are you one of those romantic ones????:D

I've had sex on the beach does that make me romantic?......:devil ;)

AtvMxRider
03-20-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
AtvMxRider you have some serious growing up to do. I have no piercing and no tattoos. I dont have anything against people that do. However people can do whatever that want to there body. You have no say in it. But you should recall that in the 70's men did wear high heeled shoes, and big huge gay looking pants, and they had clown hair! I am sorry but I would hire somebody with a tattoo or piercing over a man dressed up as a women. Come on use your brain, I am sure when you were a teenager, you did the trends. So layoff, and dont be a dicatator and try to set rules what people have to do, just because it isnt at your standards.
I am sick and tired of people 25 and older saying how its inmoral to do these things and how when they were a kid they didnt do that type of thing. Its 2003, not 1920's. Open your eyes the civilization is changing. Your not going to stop change either.

I don't give a flying f(ck what you do. All I'm saying is I think it is stupid to mess your body up by putting holes and pins in it. That it my opnion and I'm entitled to it. So don't tell me I need to grow up punk cause I'm probably old enough to be your dad.

nacs400ex
03-20-2003, 01:23 PM
probably, but I am sure glad your not my dad, cause you sure are stereotypical. But everyone has their opinion... so I guess we have came to an agreement. You think its stupid, and I dont really care what other people do to themselves.

batgeek
03-20-2003, 01:23 PM
whoa!

jcv400ex
03-20-2003, 01:43 PM
Damn, he's showing the fangs and hissin! Holy cow people, CHILL OUT!!

honda350r
03-20-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex

You are one dumb punk!!! Your post proves it ... Hair styles will change and so do high heals!!! Good God you have no brain!!

I want to see eveyone with pins and holes change their way when the realize how dumb they were... Trust me eveyone does something stupid just don't make it forever, cause life can last a lot longer than you think !!

ThorChick
03-20-2003, 04:14 PM
I think everyone is forgetting one important fact......you can take piercings out and they grow back!!! They aren't permanent, thats the beautiful part about them. If tomorrow I wake up and suddenly decide I look like an idiot with all this metal in my face I can take it out and within a few days or even a week the skin will grow back. DUH!
Although I highly doubt I'll decide that anytime soon because I really like the looks of the piercings I have, it is nice knowing I can do that.

batgeek
03-20-2003, 04:20 PM
depending on the pierce, some may not close :D

03-20-2003, 05:27 PM
honda350r is a idiot im fixing to go as far as i bet u discriminat against ppl with tattos or peircing how bout a native american culture that its actually pushed for them to get ears pierced or other piercing and if u do discriminate against ppl with peircing's or tattoos then i do got a problem with you. i hope matter a fact im gonna pray to god that all of your children get peirceing and tattoo's u know and listen to rap and rock that is nuthing but cussing and loud. im'a pray to god that he puts you thru hell until u relize if u dont like it then dont pay attention to it why do u even post on this topic if u dont like that idea of someone getting a pirceing or n e thing i am gonna get piercings and tattoo's. if u dont like this topic then dont read it dont post on it

batgeek
03-20-2003, 05:34 PM
surjical, he has the right to voice his opinion here. he also has the right to raise his kids the way he wants. :D

03-20-2003, 05:40 PM
tru but i wouold still like ot see him the day his kids get piercings and tattoos:D

400grl
03-20-2003, 06:20 PM
I agree with Thorchick - the nice thing about getting a piercing is that you can take it out at anytime, and it will heal. It's definately not permanent!

03-20-2003, 06:28 PM
Ooh pierce this and tatoo that what ever floats yo boat but just as no one has to like it but you you cant go freaking to everyone that doesnt like it.

How about some plates for those lips, or the vaginal disfigureation thats so popular in some of the africn cultures, bet that would make you stand out :blah

WTF do what you want but I cant see the sense in doing the same thing everyone else is and thinking your friggin diff and if I get behind one more bimb with the same friggin tribal tat on her lower back I am just gonna pull out of all this crap :D :devil

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 06:44 PM
holy cow...:eek: :eek: I think we all WAAAYYY over due to go riding!!!!..:p come rain or shine, I think everyone needs a day to clear there heads and come back frome the wk end more mellow........;)

batgeek
03-20-2003, 06:49 PM
hehe, i have the Morganton GNCC on Saturday!!! and a club rec ride on Sunday :D

wheeeee!

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 06:51 PM
hehe, i have the Morganton GNCC on Saturday!!! and a club rec ride on Sunday :D

wheeeee! cool!!!Im gonna go watch my ole man and my Daughter do Quad Wars tomorrow and Sat...have fun and be safe...;)

03-20-2003, 07:09 PM
holy cow... I think we all WAAAYYY over due to go riding!!!!.. come rain or shine, I think everyone needs a day to clear there heads and come

I hoped someone got a visual on that :D :blah :devil

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 07:27 PM
I hoped someone got a visual on that :D :blah :devil LOL.. what ever floats your boat ...:o

03-20-2003, 07:39 PM
it wasnt me I swear

batgeek
03-20-2003, 07:40 PM
is that equivalent to the "pre-date pipe flush"?

QuadJunkies
03-20-2003, 07:48 PM
is that equivalent to the "pre-date pipe flush"? haha...Im thinkin so......:p

honda350r
03-21-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Surjical
honda350r is a idiot im fixing to go as far as i bet u discriminat against ppl with tattos or peircing how bout a native american culture that its actually pushed for them to get ears pierced or other piercing and if u do discriminate against ppl with peircing's or tattoos then i do got a problem with you. i hope matter a fact im gonna pray to god that all of your children get peirceing and tattoo's u know and listen to rap and rock that is nuthing but cussing and loud. im'a pray to god that he puts you thru hell until u relize if u dont like it then dont pay attention to it why do u even post on this topic if u dont like that idea of someone getting a pirceing or n e thing i am gonna get piercings and tattoo's. if u dont like this topic then dont read it dont post on it

I never once said anything bad about a person with tats or piercings! My wife has pierced ears and my friend have tattoos..

I just think some are too extreme and may affect a persons life in a way that could be negative in the future !!

I work with the public everyday all colors and all tattoos. If you come into my shop and have a piercing or tattoos I will ask you where you got it and why ...

If you have them good for you and I hope it gets what you want in life...

I will ask all of you the same question in 20 yrs from now and see if it is the same answer you have today..

99ltr
03-21-2003, 04:56 AM
i have my eyebrow, ear and scrotum pierced and their is nothing wrong with that. you can't judge a book by its cover im sure everyones mommy has taught them that.

AtvMxRider
03-21-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by 99ltr
scrotum pierced and their is nothing wrong with that

:eek2: Oh there is something wrong alright.

PDunes300ex
03-21-2003, 05:38 AM
Why would you want your poor teabag pierced? I get confused about some places people choose to pierce...but that one dumbfounds me :confused:

babycakes
03-21-2003, 05:38 AM
Well, i just have my belly button pierced... i like it!
something that will gross all you guys out though is that at a party on st pats day a guy whipped out his package to show everyone it was pierced... i don't understand how any guy can do that... :confused:

AtvMxRider
03-21-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by babycakes

And there is nothing wrong with that. Oh yeah got any pics of it......;)

brokeitin3
03-21-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by babycakes
something that will gross all you guys out though is that at a party on st pats day a guy whipped out his package to show everyone it was pierced... i don't understand how any guy can do that... :confused: Just be careful with that thing, mine came unbuttoned one time and my arse fell down. :D :D :D and there are more painful things that happen to a guys package, hence that where my name came from.

QuadJunkies
03-21-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by PDunes300ex
Why would you want your poor teabag pierced? I get confused about some places people choose to pierce...but that one dumbfounds me :confused: HAHAH!!!!!!!never heard it ccalled a teabag before?!:p Ive heard it called an inverted mushroom and an acorn for those"not so lucky" guys...:o but never a teabag... this is getting too funny...:D

03-21-2003, 10:12 AM
What you never been tea bagged, you need to get out more :D :devil

nacs400ex
03-21-2003, 11:41 AM
This thread is just gettin too far hahaha, teabaggin, whats next ??:eek2:

kxrider
03-21-2003, 11:52 AM
hhhhmmm wat about antiqing, lol

phatswinn
03-21-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by 250xChick
From a girl's point of view: I think body piercings are a turn off....

she loves my tongue ring though

jcv400ex
03-21-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
she loves my tongue ring though

A tongue ring on a guy!?!? :huh Not even gonna go there.....:o

QuadJunkies
03-21-2003, 06:48 PM
What you never been tea bagged, you need to get out more :D :devil :o I guess so.. :devil

kxrider
03-22-2003, 06:47 AM
tongue ring on a dude, have you ever heard chris rocks song, no sex in the champagne room?:D

99ltr
03-25-2003, 08:11 AM
theres nothing rong with that. everyone said i wouldnt do it cause i had no balls but guess what i do. and i know youll say something smart about having balls. i have more balls than brains .
and the ladies love it so im not arguing!!:D

AtvMxRider
03-25-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by 99ltr
theres nothing rong with that. everyone said i wouldnt do it cause i had no balls but guess what i do. and i know youll say something smart about having balls. i have more balls than brains .
and the ladies love it so im not arguing!!:D

:rolleyes: