PDA

View Full Version : Man, this SUCKS!!!!!!!

Narly R
03-18-2003, 02:20 PM
Well looks like Im going a month w/out ridden agin! I haven in about a montha and now the guy that has my engine wont be able to change the case for about a month!:grr And I hurried and put it back together! I thought he'd be done by now, but whatever. and its a 350 and I really need to see if its hast enough power!!!:D But I guess for a month I can "try" to make money. I will get a few more parts for my bike. I will also try to get a sponser thing wrote up! I can ever remember what that darn thing is called!:mad: And now spring break is in 2 days, but I guess me and the backhoe will have some one on one time................:devil let the diggin begin!!!!

CHAUNCY
03-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Bummer. You mean a resumea(sp) ???

03-18-2003, 02:24 PM
i got another month or 2, them damn cows..ill tell ya...i bet u love steak

03-18-2003, 02:27 PM
Be good to get a trakc going tho.. rpolly be better off.. must be nice haha

Narly R
03-18-2003, 02:28 PM
Yea, lol!!!! I think they need to die!!!! No, if i did that my wheeler would be parked!:eek: I think Im going to try and talk to my mom about puttin them in a differnt feild! Then my work wont smashed by those black bastereds!!!!!
Hey CHAUNCY, ya thats the word!!! Thanks!! My....... cant even remember that word!!!! Anyways Im just not the smartest!!!:confused2 :ermm:

Narly R
03-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Lathers
.. polly be better off.. must be nice haha
Yea its freakin great!!:huh
But my patience is...... well gettin better! I look at it like this, if this wouldnt have happened then i wouldnt probably get more bike parts and get a resume sent off, and my track might not get any better!? Maybe its for the good............... nah!:devil