PDA

View Full Version : Would You??

kc 300EX
03-18-2003, 01:03 PM
Would you guys believe my last thread with the same Subject got locked? and deleted?
and would you believe it only did so because the people who responded to it broke the rules of this forum?
:o 1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.
3. Please refrain from swearing or making sexual references.

Well? Those are the rules, I know I didnt break any throughout the entire thread, I know I can name numerous other members who did though.

My thread was a joke, those of you who found it offensive- you are the sick ones. I never mentioned anywhere throughout the whole thread that it was a Human baby, you people with the sick minds must have just assumed that.
Some people were able to see it was JUST a joke, Good Job

You other members, who insisted on threatening me, with a shovel, or a sledge hammer to my head, or Chef who is "going to hook you[me] to the back of a log truck and drag your[my] stupid *** through the woods "
Maybe youre the ones Rico needs to whip out his new Button for

I dont like being threatened, thats not cool, Giz400EX actually lives in my state. Are you telling me his over reaction might actually make him come to my house? Maybe he shouldnt be a member here then either.

Grow up

Learn to take a joke

If you dont find it funny dont read and please dont reply

toby400ex
03-18-2003, 01:16 PM
;)

Ben
03-18-2003, 01:32 PM
It was offensive to many people, including myself and the other mods - talking about eating babies is very offensive and if you can't see that then what can I say? :o I received many complaints about the thread and I deleted it. :rolleyes:

Ben

toby400ex
03-18-2003, 01:38 PM
It's just one of those things that some people take too seriously.... Would you _______ for a million bux:eek:

kc 300EX
03-18-2003, 01:48 PM
youre right, talking about eating some ones baby is offensive, thats why I did not and would not do that

I did say baby, and I did say fat, and I did say bones, but I think LapTraffic was the one who said maybe it was veil? Maybe it was, no one knows, and nothing was offensive except for what people were thinking and what they replied

I did nothing wrong, the only ones who did were the ones replying to my post. I really hope they all get atleast warned for doing it.
I cant make a complaint about the post now because it isnt there. What people were saying was not very nice and it broke the rules.

Fender Bender
03-18-2003, 01:52 PM
:huhDude, give it a rest. It's over. If you keep whining were gonna have to get new rules... :rolleyes:

Chef
03-18-2003, 01:52 PM
Would you let me crap on your face for 10 mil? :p Thats far less offensive than lets eat a baby for cryin out loud....