PDA

View Full Version : Fully Loaded Pro am 05 TRX450

stutzmanracing
08-22-2013, 03:42 PM
Posting this bike for my buddy. Fully loaded 2005 TRX450R kicker A class/Pro AM Bike. Built at the beginning of the season with a brand new frame and all new parts. Only has 5 national races in A class and Pro AM. Only has 5 races total since he rode the practice bike in all the mud races we had. Roughly 10-12 hours on the entire bike, and only 5 hours on new motor.

Parts List:
Walsh subframe
Walsh ltr front end
Walsh Ez Link rear end
Walsh seat washer and seat pins
Walsh stock length stem
Quad tech hump seat
Cut air box
Race cut wiring harness with Vortex ignition
Baldwin modded FCR carb
Uni filter with big ring adaptor intake
Dwt wheels with maxxis tires
New Sunstar sprockets
Streamline break lines and rotors
RPM axle and antifade nut
Rath signature series nerf bars
Rath grab bar
Rath Bumper
Flexx bars with ASV levers
Precision stabilizer
Gusseted frame with no breaks or cracks, never been repaired
Fox float Gen 2 front with gen 2 single rate rear. Has been pro valved, and regularly serviced.
Motor is built by Extreme Tec with ti valves, hot cam, billet clutch, new tranny, falicon crank, new piston. Pulled multiple holeshots at the national level and will run up front.
Motoworks G2 exhaust
Powermadd hand guards

This bike is built with the best parts money can buy. Only selling because i'm building new bikes for next season. Oil was changed and valves were adjusted and oil filter was changed every ride by the motor builder himself. Roughly on the dyno the numbers were 58 and 38. We all know it changes it changes depending on which dyno you use but those are real no BS numbers. This bike is ready to hop on and ride, needs nothing but a rider to win. Also has a few small spare parts that will go with it.

As Luke's mechanic for most of this season i spent alot of time around his equipment and i can personally vouch for him that his stuff is always top notch and very well taken care of. Nothing but the best is on this bike.

Asking $10,500 cash only, no trades. Text or call Luke at 740-225-5638. Serious buyers only. Thank you!

Link to pictures:

http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/stutzmanracing/library/2005%20Honda%20MX%20Ready?sort=3&page=1