PDA

View Full Version : GNCC NC Race

DeCesare79
03-18-2003, 07:04 AM
Is everyone ready for another mudfest? It looks like the storms in the south are on there way to NC.

What about racing during the war? The NCAA might postpone the Tourney, should GNCC postpone the race?

Is everyone ready for the next race? All fixed up from the mud?

Just some questions....

jlhughes750
03-18-2003, 07:40 AM
I thought it was gonna be nice in NC, i guess not.

i just raced my stk class EX in a local harescramble sunday and got 3rd in the A class. it was a mess, water and black coal mudslop. Alot of people broke, or had problems with the slop. Hertz, Borich both had problems with the slop. Tracci Cecco(former GNCC womens champ) won the B class and finished in the top 3 overall. i hope the D6 guys start stepping it up in the slop, thats what we're used to.

So is it gonna rain on friday in NC. Darn what a race to not have a enclosed trailer!!!!! It'll be ready soon.

later, J

03GNCC270
03-18-2003, 08:11 AM
I AM READY FOR ANOTHER SLOP FEST. PUT THE BIG TIRES ON AND LET IT EAT.

Extremeracer167
03-18-2003, 08:31 AM
i dont know, it will be muddy, but www.weather.com has it that it might not rain as much as the GNCC website sais. Thursday is the only day that chance of precipitaion is over 50%. SO lets just hope and pray! I heard NC track has some MEAN hills. SO i hope its not to mudy, or those will be a mess:eek2:

chavez
03-18-2003, 08:33 AM
mudd mudd mudd oh well thats racing

well if the GNCC does cancell for the war i hope they do it befor i leave. I belive that life should continue on war or no war if we stop what lives we live the c*&k s^%kers win thats what they want to disrupt our way of life. Its the people that screw with my way of life that makes me so mad. IM THINKING QUAD BIG GUN A LITTLE CAMMO AND A RIDE IN THE DESERT. HELL JUST NUKE THEM WE NEED MORE RIDING AREAS. WE COULD MAKE THAT PLACE ROUND ONE OF THE GNCC

cdalejef
03-18-2003, 08:45 AM
You bet......bring on the mud!!!

lt250r91
03-18-2003, 10:16 AM
Can't be worst than Florida. At least I hope not. I'll be there ready to play in the mud. See you all there.

Wingnut
03-18-2003, 10:42 AM
It shouldn't be too bad. I had a race last month about 30 minutes from Steele Creek. The week before the race there was about 8 inches of snow that all melted before the race. The conditions at the race were perfect! The terrain and dirt are about the same at both tracks.

propartsracing
03-18-2003, 10:52 AM
Hey everyone,

As far as the rain, I believe that's moving north & will be over & done with by the time everyone starts getting there on Friday.... but it will probably still be muddy (another 4-stroke track!).

As far as the war, Racer Productions didn't cancel the races when we started bombing Afganistan, so I doubt they'll cancel it for this one. Hopefully, they won't cancel it & everyone can get it off their minds for a couple of hours!

Trish

cdalejef
03-18-2003, 11:18 AM
Ya, some of us were racing GNCC's during the Gulf war!:eek2:

holeshot19
03-18-2003, 11:21 AM
bunches of mud and expect alot of bottle necks. that place has goat trails and only one line up most of the mountion.and as far as florida that was sand not the kind of stuff that sticks to your bike and add 100 pounds to it. im still up in the air about it we they had that winter race up that way the ground was frozen yes it had mud nothing like ga.:scary: :ermm: :mad:

rowlrag
03-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Ya, some of us were racing GNCC's during the Gulf war!:eek2:
Jeff you were racing during WWI:macho

03-20-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by rowlrag
Jeff you were racing during WWI:macho

LMFAO...yup and we got video ta prove it.......

Pappy
03-20-2003, 01:38 AM
hahaha jeff and the kaiser battling for the lead....lmfao:devil