Maxxis Tires
ATV For Play Steering Stem
Fast Flexx Bars
XFR nerf bars
Stage 6 Pipe
Oversized radiator
Apex bumper
Oversized aluminum fuel tank
Gassetted frame and swing arm. Frame has never had a break!
Aftermarket sprocket and rotor guard
Skid plate
Graphic Kit
Motor:
Stage 6 RT 70
28mil Stage 6 Carb
Maxxim RPM Slipper Clutch
Malossi Over- range
Malossi Ignition
Over $3500+ just in the motor alone.

WORCS championship ATV! This bike is golden for speed and is for an ADVANCED youth rider as it will pull a wheelie from a dead stop and throw you right off the back end with its torque if your not experienced or strong enough to handle it. Meticulously maintained. Eric (53Zero) 864-897EIGHT
Asking $5000 OBO

LoveMy224s
08-31-2013, 06:30 PM
This quad ran the 70 Open and 70 Production WORCS race series and won CHAMPIONSHIPS in both classes in 2012. It is a very reliable and fast and well maintained machine. Not to mention that the mechanic for this quad knows EVERYTHING about mini quads that you could imagine. We dumped a TON of money into the build on this quad. It hasn't been rode in 2013 and now it is time to find its new home as we move onto other things.

Want a race winning machine??? Than this is your 70 mod.

See above for information. Thanks!

quadmx21
08-31-2013, 08:32 PM
Before I start asking questions about the quad I just needed to know if you were willing to ship it. I'm in MO and I don't want to drive that far.

LoveMy224s
08-31-2013, 08:46 PM
Before I start asking questions about the quad I just needed to know if you were willing to ship it. I'm in MO and I don't want to drive that far.

Thanks for asking. The only time we have ever dealt with shipping was when we purchased it new, but I would be willing to ship it and get it securely crated and packed for you. I have no idea on what that would cost and the shipping company/fee's would be up to you. Can't blame you on the drive........

biggfurm6881
09-01-2013, 04:03 PM
top notch quad and people, i cant thank them enough for always giving help and advice on and off the track.
Thank You
Ryan Furman

LoveMy224s
09-02-2013, 03:53 PM
top notch quad and people, i cant thank them enough for always giving help and advice on and off the track.
Thank You
Ryan Furman

Thanks Ryan for the kind words. Eric is always happy to help. Of course now that he has the mini's all "figured out" and knows how to keep them running strong and finishing races we are off to a new adventure :) I know whoever ends up with these mini's won't be disappointed. They have been excellent machines. The 90 is coming up for sale soon, it will be tough to see that one go.....2 years undefeated, still tempting to keep that one for another run at Loretta's LOL. See you soon!