PDA

View Full Version : 1999 400ex with rebuilt engine top to bottom. Hotrods, hotcams, wiseco etc

Blkmaroman
08-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Engine modifications include:

-new 2003 transmission assembly
-.80 over wiseco 10 to 1 compression forged piston
-new oil pump
-hot rods connecting rod stock stroke
-hot cams stage two cam
-new HD timing chain
-all new bearings (main, countershaft, transmission etc.)
-new honda crankshaft
-new kibblewhite valves and valve springs
-all new gaskets and seals

I've also installed a new motion pro clutch cable, new engine mounts, new grips, new shorty levers, new seat cover, new brake pads, jetted the carb, installed braided front brake lines, installed new spark plug, and serviced it. Quad has a white brothers race series full exaust (loud) I have $1,200 in receipts just for the engine parts. Quad only has 3 hours on it since engine rebuilt. The only bad is the front bumper is missing, the battery is kinda weak but still fires it up fine and the plastics arent the greatest but work great as longs as you dont want a show quad. 1718104569Engine is just broken in and ready to ride. Asking $2,200 obo and feel that is fair considering the low hours rode and the money i have put into the engine that is basically new. If interested email me at Blkmaroman@yahoo.com or text me at (812) 686-9286. Located in Mechanicsville va 23111. thanks

Blkmaroman
08-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Price drop to $2000OBO im losing money on it already but make me a good offer and its yours. Need sold.