PDA

View Full Version : number background color's ?'s and other usuless stuff

"BLAHH"300!!
03-17-2003, 10:37 PM
what up.....
i don't race, and prolly won't ever race, but i was wondering what all the background color's mean.
most comon is black and white, but isn't there a yellow?
i'm thinking of either going with all blue plastic, and a little yellow.
or all silver with a little blue.

also......
since i don't race, but i will have a pretty stought motor soon, would i be a dork for putting number's on my machine?
i don't guess it would matter what color backgrounds i used huh?
pick a number, 1-99. anything but 27 or 69. don't want 27 unless the people with that number say i can get it.
(it'll be like a site thing) and don't want 69 becouse....well....i'm a guy...i usually ride with guys and....you got it....
i was thinking about the number's 420, or 187 but they wouldn't fit right...also thought about using the last two digits in my cc's
like..330 "30" 315 "15" and i don't want the number 1 couse seem's a bit too cocky....i could pick "00" couse i prolly sound like a looser

got another idea. i got a company here and town that'll make graphix for me. i'm thinking about taking a bud light box, and my front plastic up to them and saying "i want this on here"
i plan on getting a 315 kit, and on a box of beer it say's
"12 fl. oz." we'll what do you think about putting
"315 fl. cc." get a seat cover with "GENUINE" in silver on the back

i'd have to mount a cup holder on there somewhere though, any ideas?

03-18-2003, 04:29 AM
i would pick a 2 digit numer ( 3 is to much and 1 digit is if ur good and they are usually always taken) and pick a number u like that looks cool. just do random stuff. like my birthday is may 18th so my number is 18. or if ur born in like 1983 have 83 ur number, etc etc.