PDA

View Full Version : Things To Do In Walmart

Moto92
03-17-2003, 07:11 PM
Things to do at Walmart while your spouse /partner /significant other is taking his/her sweet time

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't Looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute
intervals.

3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,'...and see what happens.

4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.

7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

8. Look right into the security camera and use it as a
mirror while you pick your nose.

9. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

10. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from Mission Impossible"

11. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

12. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say 'PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!'

13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'.

And last but not least,

14. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly .... 'Hey! We're out
of toilet paper in here!'

j400exrider
03-17-2003, 08:05 PM
Roll tires down the isles,stick plungers all around the store,Put tire shine all over the isle.Ride bikes and jump off them and let them run into stuff.

We have lots of fun in wal-mart!

dingo
03-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Is Walmart the only store east of the rockies? Seems like everone shops just at Walmart.

lil400exman
03-18-2003, 12:51 AM
those are good i like to ask everyone there have you seen my baseball if you have watchd there's something about mary then u know what i am talkin about also i like cart drags..............another thing to do is chock your cart full of food and then just leave it in the middle of the isle............:devil :cool:

AtvMxRider
03-18-2003, 12:51 AM
LMAO....:blah

Glow Plug
03-18-2003, 01:46 AM
lmao pretty good

put stuff in other peoples carts when there not looking

@Bad465EX
03-18-2003, 02:15 AM
Walmart is great i think its the official redneck store

Sportrax10
03-18-2003, 03:29 AM
I have some,

Browes through someone elses cart picking things and puting them in your cart while there looking.

Steal peoples carts while there not looking.

Steal peoples carts and replace them with one of your own that has weird stuff.

Go to a sex store prior and buy a whole bunch of nasty stuff and go to the survice desk and how much.

Hide the stuff you bought at the sex store in other peoples shopping carts.

spincr4hire
03-18-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by dingo
Is Walmart the only store east of the rockies? Seems like everone shops just at Walmart.

No, but it seems that way. I hate going in there but their prices are hard to beat. I never buy cd's there, though, they edit the content...:grr

speedy400
03-18-2003, 03:45 AM
LMAO thoughs are great!! I gotta try biking around really fast (so the clerks cant catch me) and run into people or just keep speeding around till they figure out something then just bike out the door.... haha:rolleyes: :D

tants
03-18-2003, 04:11 AM
lmao... ive seen those befor, still funny tho :eek2:

Honda4trax250x
03-18-2003, 04:43 AM
how about ride the bikes and scooters around the store like an idiot and get yelled at and kicked out this ones fun:devil

josh
03-18-2003, 08:29 AM
lol, i know some guys that video tape their adventures in k/wal mart, they would do stuff like that then yell at the security guards walking around and purposely get chased through the store and hide in clothing racks and pop out behind the security guards and scare the hell out of em, and then they did the whole hide in a box and follow people to their cars thing, really funny stuff

josh
03-18-2003, 08:34 AM
o, and i just remembered, have u guys ever seen the super tiny bicycles with the really small wheels but u still sit like a normal bike and pedal, well they had 3 bikes out on display at a really nice store, forget which one but nordstoms or jcpenny or w/e and we were riden em around the store cuttin people off and this asian lady was yellin at us and chasin us down the isles and sh*t, it was soooo funny if u were there

ny300exrider
03-18-2003, 09:05 AM
one of my favorite thing to do by the walmart by me is in the front lobby where the doors are,it is like a straight through...like there is mechanical doors on each end so you can walk through it and out the other side...it is about 60 feet long(the lobby) so i have a freind stand at the end of one side so the door stays open and i ride my bike through the lobby in a wheelie(my bmx bike) screaming a dirtbike sound.i have scared so many people...its great,so fun all the workers get so pissed:devil

DGR Designs
03-18-2003, 09:16 AM
ideas! yes!

03-18-2003, 09:38 AM
I just thought of this ...

Get a friend and dress him up in a cop or security guard uniform, and have him chase you around, knocking stuff over yelling "STOP! POLICE!"

03-18-2003, 09:41 AM
but a lot of those are impossible, i mean you would get caught really easy but that would be so friggin cool if you brought a video camera with you and taped it

lex luger
03-18-2003, 10:26 AM
or if you see someone washing windows, have a fake or even real security guard chase you into the window, that always makes people around you laugh :uhoh: :)

kxrider
03-18-2003, 10:58 AM
me and my friends got kicked out for puttting a 1$ bill on fishing string and setting it in the aisle and wait for peple to come pick it up them pull it away

MeatHead
03-18-2003, 11:17 AM
Grow up!! Believe it or not, you may grow up some day. If I was a manager of the store I would have to press vandalism charges against you for some of those things.

speedy400
03-18-2003, 11:56 AM
meathead, c'mon! have some fun!:blah life sucks w/o any crazy $hit

QuadR8cer12
03-18-2003, 12:14 PM
when you here the bell sound DING!!! smack you kids!!:devil[SIZE=4]

03-18-2003, 12:14 PM
profesinoal geek is right..:rolleyes:

MojaveKing
03-18-2003, 12:16 PM
hahahahahahahhaha lol I dea's
dress up as Spiderman/batman/Robin.....and run around the store!! hahaha:D :D :blah

QuadTrix6
03-18-2003, 12:22 PM
LMAO

phatswinn
03-18-2003, 12:42 PM
15. get a football from the toy department and use the store as a full scale arena...just with obsicales

CHAUNCY
03-18-2003, 12:53 PM
I used to throw papertowel rolls over the isles. It was fun:huh

400exrules
03-18-2003, 12:57 PM
heres wut me and a couple of my buddies did at our walmart recently and got kicked out by security: First off we started playin dodge ball all throught the sporting goods section with footballs, baseballs and volleyballs, hitting things and them falling off the shelves. Then my friend ran up to this short little fat kid and goes WANNA PLAY DODGE BALL and chunks the ball at his face, it hits him then we all run, laughing so bad we were cryin lol. Then we went to the clothes and started bowlin down the isles tryin to hit ppls feet . Then we went and got a thong out of the langerae (spelling?) department and my friend goes up to the fitting room woman and goes, '' can i try this on '' and just walks back to one of the fitting rooms, well she made us leave and we took the thong and went to the baby isle and through over the isle at some woman lol. then we went outside and someone sat in a shopping cart while the other person started running and pushing it full speed untill the cart hit a curb and the person went flying out of the cart onto the grass. lol. some lady said someone called security on us and so a security guard came and kicked us out. OH YAH we were playin like roller derby with the little bikes, ridin them around the store. lol there is plenty to do at wal-mart.

Rip_Tear
03-18-2003, 01:07 PM
I like these two best :D
While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are
and #14