PDA

View Full Version : 2014 atv mx

TrapZ400
08-14-2013, 04:03 PM
The 2013 season is in the books. It's time for a silly season thread to get us pumped for 2014.

Anyone have any info on next season? Like new series sponsors, teams, riders, tv packages etc.

TrapZ400
08-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Just read on atv underground that 16th overall AMA ATV Pro Cody Suggs is making the switch from a Honda to a Yamaha. No word on what team though. Maybe Wienen Motorsports?

madskrillz2
08-17-2013, 10:31 PM
Little early for this kind of thread lol. With the way things keep falling off let's just hope there's a series next year.

cloudpump
08-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Little early for this kind of thread lol. With the way things keep falling off let's just hope there's a series next year.

Wasn't this year bigger then last year? Would help if not only paying to have their name on the series, Mt. Dew would do more to promote... Maybe some tv commercials? Or something. It will always be a cult sport, but no one knows where the races are or when.

TrapZ400
08-18-2013, 04:37 PM
when they first announced that mtn dew would be the title sponsor I thought mtn dew would have a huge presence at the races. The biggest named title sponsor in atv racing history only had a couple quads on display with mtn dew graphics, a small wrapped trailer , an ez up tent and some banners. Kinda weak if you ask me . I was expecting to see a huge mtn dew display like what the energy drink companies have at the bike nationals.