PDA

View Full Version : Homemade graphics

400exmxracer
08-13-2013, 09:59 AM
I couldnt find any graphics I liked. So I made these to kind of add a little color to the all red plastics

Ryan02400ex
08-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Looks awesome!

KKiowaTJ
08-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Looks cool, Different and that's the key.

BTW Who ever owns the TJ in the background, It would look 100x better with the milk jug's removed. To each his own though

400exmxracer
08-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Looks cool, Different and that's the key.

BTW Who ever owns the TJ in the background, It would look 100x better with the milk jug's removed. To each his own though

Hahah thanks. And the tj is mine. Im 18 and have a rebuilt quad and a rebuilt wrangler ( was totalled) so that means my bank account is about totalled too. I spend just about every dime I have in my toys and gas for them. And what r the milk jugs?

OZ-T
08-13-2013, 10:42 PM
Hahah thanks. And the tj is mine. Im 18 and have a rebuilt quad and a rebuilt wrangler ( was totalled) so that means my bank account is about totalled too. I spend just about every dime I have in my toys and gas for them. And what r the milk jugs?

My guess is the 2 lights in the middle. Nice looking Jeep though. I used to really be into heeps a few years ago, but got tired of the maintenance and costs to buy parts for mine so I went to something more manageable, atv riding! I still have my old CJ but it stays parked most the time, can't afford to drive it anymore. Only part of the whole Jeep I've never had to work on is the engine, the big AMC 258 six cylinder.

KKiowaTJ
08-14-2013, 11:27 AM

I was in the same boat. I build rock buggys and jeeps for extra $$. Jeep= Just Empty Every Pocket lol. Gas for jeeps? Better off buying a gas station first, Then a jeep from years with them.

The milk jug's are the huge plastic things at the end of the front bumper. Serve no purpose and are held on by a couple torx screws. We call the milk jugs because when you get them off, They are about that size and will honestly make you're jeep look a lot meaner and trail ready.

I ran a trimmed front until I front mini stinger bumper that fit with my currie anti-sway and winch plate. The lights are fine, I just saw the bumper run the width of the jeep and with the mod's, Takes away from the look of a built jeep. But, Nun the less, Great looking toys and looks like you did a good job on both.

No pun was intended, I can spot a milk jug a mile away. My father is still a jeeper and he keeps his on for the fact of all the custom bumpers etc I have built and had, What I hate he likes lol.

KKiowaTJ
08-14-2013, 11:34 AM
My guess is the 2 lights in the middle. Nice looking Jeep though. I used to really be into heeps a few years ago, but got tired of the maintenance and costs to buy parts for mine so I went to something more manageable, atv riding! I still have my old CJ but it stays parked most the time, can't afford to drive it anymore. Only part of the whole Jeep I've never had to work on is the engine, the big AMC 258 six cylinder.

Same here, I like being back on an atv. My 4.0L has 190k that I put on going from trail to trail across the country. Love Harlan K and the east coast wheeling but find myself in moab more often. The slick rock is awesome on anything, jeep, bike, atc sxs etc trails to go anywhere. Only and last place I want to wheel is Johnson valley, The hammer trails.

JOHNDOE83
08-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Looks kinda like a lady bug, not in a bad way tho....lol.

It looks good!

400exmxracer
08-16-2013, 06:25 AM
Hahaha I know I thought it kind of looked like one too