PDA

View Full Version : Sand Tires

brad_400ex
03-17-2003, 03:42 PM
I am looking for some sand tires on rims. they don't have to be new but i would like in decent condition. i am looking for a v-paddle but am not to particular, i just need some tires. Thanks for any offers

josh
03-18-2003, 11:37 AM
got a really nice set, they are paddle masters on high polished douglas rims, they are not v-paddle, but they doo hook up extremely nice in the sand and have a really aggressive paddle, also pretty deep scoop, i used them for one weekend out in the dunes by yuma, or near glammis, at buttercup, these paddles show absolutely no wear on them at all and are very nice, i paid a little over 220 for them new so if you make me a good offer i will take into consideration, i wasn't looking at selling them because i wanted to buy another quad next year but i do need money because i'm rebuilding a 69 mustang, if interested pm me or post back and i will get you some pictures,

josh

edgerat
03-19-2003, 10:26 AM
Brad,
Please look at my post for Skat-Trak paddles on Douglas wheels in the for sale section. I really need to sell them fast so I may be willing to deal with you.
Isaac