PDA

View Full Version : Janssen A Arms, PEP Shocks, Houser Stem, AC Bumper

gnhmoto
08-03-2013, 10:50 PM
I just bought a bike and I'm going to put new suspension on it. It has Janssen +2 A Arms with greaseable ball joints. 2 ball joints have a little play. Still useable. Everything else feels tight. Will come with tie rods. Has a few rock chips in powder but overall pretty good. PEP shocks are the big bottle remote ressy's 8 click ZPS triple rate springs. Will come with extra set of springs and shock covers. I haven't rode this bike a ton but from what I've rode it handles great and soaks it all up. I just bought the bike so I dont know much about the set ups. Only reason I'm switching is to run the sponsors stuff. The Houser stem is either standard height or +1. It is straight and in good shape. comes with antivibe clamp for big bars. Also have a set of bars if needed. I also have an AC bumper. i think its the stadium bumper in aluminum finish. I am willing to make a package deal on stuff if interested. All prices are workable. I have a rear end for sale also. I have pictures of everything on my phone that I can send. My number is 815-980-0256. Thanks, Jake

Arms & tie rods - $300

PEP ZPS Shocks - $450

Houser Stem & bar clamp - $200

AC Bumper - $50

gnhmoto
08-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Bump prices reduced

chadillac
08-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Interested in the shocks will send pm for pics

gnhmoto
08-09-2013, 08:14 AM